The Student Room Group

What to do with my life as a teenager

Recently, there have been many conflicts between my family and I. Some are about school, I have no friends to talk too. This was all do to covid-19 and being virtual the entire school year. I sometimes get in arguments with my parents because I believe they are toxic people.

Anyone in the same situation?
(edited 2 years ago)
I feel u so much I have a bad relationship with my mom my dad not always there for me when I need him it’s feels like I have no friends even tho I have four friends but i think I’m Annoying and to weird for them I’m always invisible but u got to know ur not alone u the most important person in the world I know it’s hard but I’m sure you make friends the key is be ur self when itscomes to finding friends or dating or a study partner u just need to get back out there and show them ur true self u may fall and get back up again but that’s ok andur parents are not toxic it’s just everybody has they ups and downs u may get in a Argument with them but being parent is hard and stressful u don’t know what they go through in life try talking to them and sort things out .
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending