katya H
Badges: 4
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
In Birmingham -Belgrave view, I have accommodation there which I need a replacement tenant for due to not going to Birmingham for university anymore.

It's a bronze ensuite of 124.50 pounds per week for a 51-week stay. I will pay the fee until you move in. which I am hoping will be soon as you can.

if you are interested and serious about being the replacement tenant I will need your Full name, date of birth, student number, phone number, email address, and date of check-in(when you will be moving in). so I can send to pass it on to My Campus Village which is the company I gained the accommodation from. feel free to research them.

Please let me know if you are interested.


Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
to top
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (36)
No (5)

Watched Threads

View All