MSc Management in Cranfield University

Watch
Yazhini K
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey guys!
I have an offer from Cranfield SoM for MSc in Management for the year 2022/23. I'm an international student, and I don't have much knowledge about the local schools. From what I've heard, Cranfield has a good business school. I like their modules, though it seems a bit intense for a one year program. They also have a 3-month internship as part of the degree, which is particularly important to me.

I would like to know about Cranfield's reputation and how employers perceive it. It seems to rank relatively high in the QS rankings for MSc Management. I would really appreciate it if someone could share their views and experiences.

Also, I'm currently waiting for a response from Edinburgh and am planning to apply to Manchester and Bath. Is there any other school I should apply to?

PS: I haven't given the GMAT. So I don't think I'm eligible for schools like LBS, LSE and Imperial.

Thank you very much!
sansastark99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Imperial does not require GMAT
Yazhini K
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sansastark99)
Imperial does not require GMAT
Well, Imperial mentions that GMAT is highly recommended for students with less quantitative degrees. My undergrad is in English Lit. I don't have a single elective in Maths. So, I just assumed Imperial is out of my reach.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (167)
55.48%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (44)
14.62%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (33)
10.96%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
8.64%
I haven't started researching yet (17)
5.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
4.65%

Watched Threads