Ihatealevels45
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Okay, so I hold a deferred university place for biomedical sciences which I got offered through clearing. However, I’m now on a gap year and would like to change the course to one that is not in clearing. Would I have to reapply again or could I just ask them to switch my course? Bearing in mind this is at the same uni. x
grey-giraffe
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
What course are you wanting to change to from biomedical sciences? If you meet the requirements for the course you're wanting to change to, you can just contact the university and see what they say/if the course has places available.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
You can certainly ask them. Worst case they say no and you’ve still got your existing offer.
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Just email the Uni's Admissions office and ask.
Ihatealevels45
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by grey-giraffe)
What course are you wanting to change to from biomedical sciences? If you meet the requirements for the course you're wanting to change to, you can just contact the university and see what they say/if the course has places available.
Im sorry my reply is so late. The course I want to do now is mh nursing which I originally wanted to do anyway so my ps was based around nursing.
Ihatealevels45
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
You can certainly ask them. Worst case they say no and you’ve still got your existing offer.
True, thank you. I think id be okay with either course it’s just the fact that biomed barely has any job prospects.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.82%
Okay (98)
29.17%
A bit lacking (122)
36.31%
Not good at all (83)
24.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed