Uni choice for sport and exercise medical science

Watch this thread
tk324
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I would like to study sport and exercise medical science at uni. other than UCL, KCL, and Exeter which other unis should I apply for. and has anyone got an example personal statement for this subject because it's hard to find one on this subject.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by tk324)
I would like to study sport and exercise medical science at uni. other than UCL, KCL, and Exeter which other unis should I apply for. and has anyone got an example personal statement for this subject because it's hard to find one on this subject.
HI, you have posted in the wrong forum (Medicine - for people who wanted to be medical doctors) so I have moved your thread to the right place (Biological and life sciences).

Hopefully you'll get a better response here, but first have a look here at TSR's bank of PS to see if there are any examples that you can use:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...nts-by-subject
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (33)
26.61%
As I expected (41)
33.06%
Harder (43)
34.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.65%

Watched Threads