The Student Room Group

anyone with experience with LMA sixth form?

i’m in the middle of my LMA sixth form audition and application and i was wondering if anyone who had experience there could tell me how hard it is to get in? im pretty stressed about it right now cause im not sure how difficult it is to get accepted in?
They accept 98% of applicants. It's privately owned with no academic standards so the more students, the more money. The audition thing is a bit of a con because they don't watch the tapes...it's part of their illusion of being a proper arts uni (which they aren't - their degrees are awarded by a different university and their not subject to the same inspections and ratings as real universities). No harm in going there for sixth form, but they have a reputation of not writing references if you apply to uni elsewhere as they make a lot more money from degrees than the BTEC.
Original post by landie321
i’m in the middle of my LMA sixth form audition and application and i was wondering if anyone who had experience there could tell me how hard it is to get in? im pretty stressed about it right now cause im not sure how difficult it is to get accepted in?
How do you get on the applications may I ask?
Original post by landie321
How do you get on the applications may I ask?

Quick Reply

Latest