Should i make flashcards on the cgp science revision guides

Watch
plutoa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I want to know if this is a helpful way of studying because im stuck on what to do as my mocks are coming up

3ggfriedrice
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by plutoa)
I want to know if this is a helpful way of studying because im stuck on what to do as my mocks are coming up
Flash cards are good for recall but try not to squish loads of info on one side. That is not efficient. For smaller definitions you could cut up flash cards. For more info flash cards e.g processes, read the process form the revision guide, select key words/phrases from each section on the notes and put them on the back of the flash card. On the front you can just write a suitable title/question. Also use practice questions because what’s the point of memorising info if you ain’t going to put it into use? Hope it helps.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by plutoa)
Have a look at Quizlet because there are quite often loads of pre-made ones if you search them up using your exam board, which may help you (uses active recall) especially if you’re short of time
Last edited by Chronoscope; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (267)
57.54%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (63)
13.58%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (48)
10.34%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (41)
8.84%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.39%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.31%

Watched Threads