ANSWER THE QUESTION DAMN YOUR EYES | a year 11 gyg

Watch
Icosagon
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by viktorismyplant)
what
the fook
my brain omg
:rofl:
viktorismyplant
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Icosagon)
:rofl:
waiiiiiiiiiit ive tagged you so many times and never realised aaaaaaaaaa the challengeeeeeeeeeee
Icosagon
Rep:
waiiiiiiiiiit ive tagged you so many times and never realised aaaaaaaaaa the challengeeeeeeeeeee
That’s actually kinda funny lol
How school going for you anyway?
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
That’s actually kinda funny lol
How school going for you anyway?
got covid so i havent bn in but before that it was going well hbu
Icosagon
Rep:
got covid so i havent bn in but before that it was going well hbu
Oh man - get well soon! Ah that's good. Meh I'm finding it okay - Year 11 slapped me in the face and I'm very slowly recovering :erm:
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh man - get well soon! Ah that's good. Meh I'm finding it okay - Year 11 slapped me in the face and I'm very slowly recovering :erm:
thanks im free wednesday :woo:
i love year 11 its not too hard tbh. its like year 10 without life skills and a bf bahahaha
Icosagon
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
thanks im free wednesday :woo:
i love year 11 its not too hard tbh. its like year 10 without life skills and a bf bahahaha
Wooo nearly done then!
Haha I guess one thing I do like about Year 11 is that it’s so fast paced and I never get bored
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Wooo nearly done then!
Haha I guess one thing I do like about Year 11 is that it’s so fast paced and I never get bored
ikkkkkkk!
yr 11 isnt fast paced tbh i think is the same as yr 10 which was kinda like any other yr. like school isnt fast paced but my time spent at th school has been. i thought moving to a new school would be weird and take forever but its almost been 2 years :0
Icosagon
Rep:
ikkkkkkk!
yr 11 isnt fast paced tbh i think is the same as yr 10 which was kinda like any other yr. like school isnt fast paced but my time spent at th school has been. i thought moving to a new school would be weird and take forever but its almost been 2 years :0
Ah that’s interesting. I swear I was in Year 7 a few weeks ago…
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Ah that’s interesting. I swear I was in Year 7 a few weeks ago…
bro yr 7 was so long ago i wanna forget thattttt lmao
tbh it feels like only a week ago i was in a relationship oof its been months
Icosagon
Rep:
bro yr 7 was so long ago i wanna forget thattttt lmao
tbh it feels like only a week ago i was in a relationship oof its been months
Haha I wanna go back :eek: :cry2:
Woaaah cool
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Haha I wanna go back :eek: :cry2:
Woaaah cool
i mean yh ig i kinda do but it wasnt the best? like i had friends but they ditched me when i left. i havent got a text since and its been 2 years *well one from grace but we share a bday lol* and as much as i enjoyed it i also prefer the people im with now. i fit in better im not tryna be calm and normal for the popular ones and im not letting ppl talk crap about me haha
yh its crazy how things move fast but slow at the same time
Icosagon
Rep:
i mean yh ig i kinda do but it wasnt the best? like i had friends but they ditched me when i left. i havent got a text since and its been 2 years *well one from grace but we share a bday lol* and as much as i enjoyed it i also prefer the people im with now. i fit in better im not tryna be calm and normal for the popular ones and im not letting ppl talk crap about me haha
yh its crazy how things move fast but slow at the same time
Felt. So much has changed and I’m gradually becoming a better person. Now that I think about it, I only want to go back because I don’t want to do GCSEs :lol:
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
ah

Felt. So much has changed and I’m gradually becoming a better person. Now that I think about it, I only want to go back because I don’t want to do GCSEs :lol:
bahahah i kinda wanan go back for the good memories but they were never really my true friends so whats the point? lol i cant wait to get them over and done with. if i get my predicted them im doing amazing so thats all im hoping for
Icosagon
Rep:
ah

bahahah i kinda wanan go back for the good memories but they were never really my true friends so whats the point? lol i cant wait to get them over and done with. if i get my predicted them im doing amazing so thats all im hoping for
Yes - in about 6 months, we’ll be done and I can’t wait too haha! You can do this :cool:
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes - in about 6 months, we’ll be done and I can’t wait too haha! You can do this :cool:
woooooooo and in 5 months ill be 16!!! aah so can you! :hugs: i cant wait lol
do youo have a prom?
Icosagon
Rep:
woooooooo and in 5 months ill be 16!!! aah so can you! :hugs: i cant wait lol
do youo have a prom?
Woahhhh I’ve still got a good 8 months lol
I think we do but I’m not sure - you?
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Woahhhh I’ve still got a good 8 months lol
I think we do but I’m not sure - you?
ahahha so a july baby? roughly anyway haha
yh we 100% do im on the committee cant wait
Icosagon
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
ahahha so a july baby? roughly anyway haha
yh we 100% do im on the committee cant wait
Lol I must have miscounted haha (cough cough 9 months) - I’m an August baby
WOOOO
Icosagon
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Me when my mock timetable came out ^
Who thought chemistry and biology on the same day was a good idea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads