ANSWER THE QUESTION DAMN YOUR EYES | a year 11 gyg

Watch
viktorismyplant
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Icosagon)
Lol I must have miscounted haha (cough cough 9 months) - I’m an August baby
WOOOO
fookin cleared the message

bahahah i do that so often i end up saying easter lol
IKR IM SO EXCITED but at the same time not cos no date and they guy i like is just AAAAAAAAAAAAA anyway yeah lol plus mum is so strict

Me when my mock timetable came out ^
Who thought chemistry and biology on the same day was a good idea
omfg bahahah same tho i got mine a while ago and ive got bio higher then english lit monday but tuesday i have food, history then maths. 3 exams in one day. im sorry but WHAT
Icosagon
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by viktorismyplant)
fookin cleared the message

bahahah i do that so often i end up saying easter lol
IKR IM SO EXCITED but at the same time not cos no date and they guy i like is just AAAAAAAAAAAAA anyway yeah lol plus mum is so strict

omfg bahahah same tho i got mine a while ago and ive got bio higher then english lit monday but tuesday i have food, history then maths. 3 exams in one day. im sorry but WHAT
:console: You’ll do great!
yemisi.ogun
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Me when my mock timetable came out ^
Who thought chemistry and biology on the same day was a good idea
OMG... THAT'S SO EVIL LOL???? I swear the people who make these timetables have no regard for our sleep schedule or our sanity :headfire: I'm sure you'll do great though! Is the day with both biology and chem earlier in the timetable or later? if it's earlier, I'm sending strength on ur behalf haha! how many more weeks till your mocks again? good luck - with your revision, with your mocks, everything!!!! <3
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
:console: You’ll do great!
hopefully!! ive fallen behind on macbeth so imma revise like hell over the weekend and go over bio sh-t too :/ FUN :broken:
Icosagon
Rep:
(Original post by yemisi.ogun)
OMG... THAT'S SO EVIL LOL???? I swear the people who make these timetables have no regard for our sleep schedule or our sanity :headfire: I'm sure you'll do great though! Is the day with both biology and chem earlier in the timetable or later? if it's earlier, I'm sending strength on ur behalf haha! how many more weeks till your mocks again? good luck - with your revision, with your mocks, everything!!!! <3
IKRRRRRR WHY
Thank you! It’s on the second day lol - I’m probaly going to need that strength! Just one more work *scream* Thank you so so much - good luck to you :heart:
Icosagon
Rep:
hopefully!! ive fallen behind on macbeth so imma revise like hell over the weekend and go over bio sh-t too :/ FUN :broken:
Yes you go girl!
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Yes you go girl!
i have taken i mean borrowed a macbeth book so ill read through that and go over my notes
Icosagon
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
i have taken i mean borrowed a macbeth book so ill read through that and go over my notes
Yes that’s great!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads