ANSWER THE QUESTION DAMN YOUR EYES | a year 11 gyg

Watch
Icosagon
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by viktorismyplant)
btw its Food! not bubbles anymore
Thank you so much Sky!
Ps. Would you like to be tagged too?
Icosagon
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by lattae :p)
omggggg I love him like I can't stress enough how much he has helped through November Prelims... tbh any science test he explains it so well!! The highlight of his videos are always his selection of fancy ties
YES HE IS THE GUY
Doesn’t he though??? For me, the highlight is when he smiles at the end of each video - it’s so funny lol
Icosagon
Rep:
omllll I'm a July baby too! what day??? :P
Lol I miscounted the months :creep:
I’m actually an August baby!!! 19th :yep:
You??
Icosagon
Rep:
(Original post by yemisi.ogun)
How did bio and chem go today??? Hope you're finding mocks okay so far! you're doing AMAZING <3

p.s don't feel the need to reply if you don't have the time! I understand lol. wishing you the best!
They actually went okay!! I was so stressed that morning but I managed (I literally looked at organic chemistry a couple minutes before the exam - absolute chaos). There’s ALWAYS that annoying question that no one knows how to answer though

Ps. Awwwwwww thank you so much! I hope school’s going well for you! How is post-mock Year 11?
lattae :p
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Icosagon)
Lol I miscounted the months :creep:
I’m actually an August baby!!! 19th :yep:
You??
ohhh rightt I'm July baby 26th!! (*^▽^*)
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
YES HE IS THE GUY
Doesn’t he though??? For me, the highlight is when he smiles at the end of each video - it’s so funny lol
Yesss omggg kind of sad that he moved onto animation I'm gonna miss seeing him being there...〒▽〒
viktorismyplant
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much Sky!
Ps. Would you like to be tagged too?
no problem!
ooh yes pls! i might not reply but ill read thru it fs
Icosagon
Rep:
Yesss omggg kind of sad that he moved onto animation I'm gonna miss seeing him being there...〒▽〒
Yeah I’m kinda sad too - but I respect his decision :yy: At least now he can make videos for longer now!
Icosagon
Rep:
(Original post by viktorismyplant)
no problem!
ooh yes pls! i might not reply but ill read thru it fs
Okay that’s always me on gygs lol
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I’m kinda sad too - but I respect his decision :yy: At least now he can make videos for longer now!
yes, exactly and I understand because he said something about it being difficult standing there talking and then making a mistake which made him have to record one part multiple times again. Animation makes it so much easier for him so I'm glad he moved on to that!! (。・∀・)ノ゙
Icosagon
Rep:
yes, exactly and I understand because he said something about it being difficult standing there talking and then making a mistake which made him have to record one part multiple times again. Animation makes it so much easier for him so I'm glad he moved on to that!! (。・∀・)ノ゙
Yeah - I can’t imagine how painstakingly annoying it must be to redo it every single time. Besides, his (old) videos are so perfect :eek:
yemisi.ogun
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They actually went okay!! I was so stressed that morning but I managed (I literally looked at organic chemistry a couple minutes before the exam - absolute chaos). There’s ALWAYS that annoying question that no one knows how to answer though

Ps. Awwwwwww thank you so much! I hope school’s going well for you! How is post-mock Year 11?
yayayyyyyyy i'm glad it went okay!!!!:ahee: i hate those types of questions lol, but at least you know you aren't alone because others struggled to. PLUS, when you go through the test, you'll become familiarised with that topic/content/question style, and so you're less likely to make the same mistake!

and school life post-mocks has been weird... I'm going to elaborate more in my next blog post, but I didn't quite feel ready to just move back to normal lessons if that makes any sense? after two extensive weeks of pure exams, it felt weird to just resume blabbing on about the symbolism of blood in Macbeth?? I felt like I needed something to ease me into the change... now I'm back in school mode though! just super tired but the holidays are soon sooo!!!

anyways, how did mocks as a whole end up going? i bet you did great! <3
Icosagon
Rep:
(Original post by yemisi.ogun)
yayayyyyyyy i'm glad it went okay!!!!:ahee: i hate those types of questions lol, but at least you know you aren't alone because others struggled to. PLUS, when you go through the test, you'll become familiarised with that topic/content/question style, and so you're less likely to make the same mistake!

and school life post-mocks has been weird... I'm going to elaborate more in my next blog post, but I didn't quite feel ready to just move back to normal lessons if that makes any sense? after two extensive weeks of pure exams, it felt weird to just resume blabbing on about the symbolism of blood in Macbeth?? I felt like I needed something to ease me into the change... now I'm back in school mode though! just super tired but the holidays are soon sooo!!!

anyways, how did mocks as a whole end up going? i bet you did great! <3
That’s the best part about mocks I would say - not the revision, or the stress (❌), or when you get your scores back, but the feeling you get when you know you’re bit more of an expert at that certain topic ahhhhh

Oh man I can imagine - felt weird packing my school bag today
I just read it and woah. I feel you when you were saying how you got so used to the exam routine - I feel like we‘re experts at exam etiquette now lol :lol:
That’s great - I doubt school mode will come back for me until after the holidays… keeping my fingers crossed that our teachers will allow “fun lessons” until we break up haha
Make sure you get lots of sleep - yes I cannot wait for the holidays. I’m just going to sleep, eat and repeat.

If I could describe in one word, no, how about emoji? If I could describe it in one emoji, it would be . I now know what I need to improve in terms of revising, and I’m ready to absorb all feedback after we get everything back, but I’m still proud of myself for getting through this and I’m overall quite satisfied with the whole experience.

Edit: sorry this is all blabber lol - I’m half asleep:lol:
Last edited by Icosagon; 1 month ago
yemisi.ogun
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
That’s the best part about mocks I would say - not the revision, or the stress (❌), or when you get your scores back, but the feeling you get when you know you’re bit more of an expert at that certain topic ahhhhh

Oh man I can imagine - felt weird packing my school bag today
I just read it and woah. I feel you when you were saying how you got so used to the exam routine - I feel like we‘re experts at exam etiquette now lol :lol:
That’s great - I doubt school mode will come back for me until after the holidays… keeping my fingers crossed that our teachers will allow “fun lessons” until we break up haha
Make sure you get lots of sleep - yes I cannot wait for the holidays. I’m just going to sleep, eat and repeat.

If I could describe in one word, no, how about emoji? If I could describe it in one emoji, it would be . I now know what I need to improve in terms of revising, and I’m ready to absorb all feedback after we get everything back, but I’m still proud of myself for getting through this and I’m overall quite satisfied with the whole experience.

Edit: sorry this is all blabber lol - I’m half asleep:lol:
don't worry about the writing being half blabber lol. most of my blog so far has been blabber:aetsch:

but yes!!!! i agree that being a little bit more used to "exam etiquette" (as you wonderfully called it) and being a little bit more of an expert at a topic is a really amazing and comforting feeling! I'm proud of you for getting through it too, and am so glad you've absorbed your feedback!!

I've got more (and my final set of) mocks in February......... it's so insane that's my last practice before the actual exam - I'm absolutely terrified. do you have any more mocks?

and btw, I did get loads of sleep during the holidays it's all I did actually lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (18)
7.29%
October 2021 (117)
47.37%
November 2021 (25)
10.12%
December 2021 (32)
12.96%
January 2021 (21)
8.5%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.53%