?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Is anyone thinking of applying/have applied to ulip yet
reeeegan14
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ulip is my first choice uni!! i haven’t even started my personal statement yet i’m so stuck on what to write 😭😭 what course are you thinking of doing?
_freya02_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by reeeegan14)
ulip is my first choice uni!! i haven’t even started my personal statement yet i’m so stuck on what to write 😭😭 what course are you thinking of doing?
I’ve got my place on french and ir, I’m on a gap year atm so I’ve already got my grades. What course are you thinking on doing, I could help give suggestions for your personal statement if you’d like
reeeegan14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by _freya02_)
I’ve got my place on french and ir, I’m on a gap year atm so I’ve already got my grades. What course are you thinking on doing, I could help give suggestions for your personal statement if you’d like
i wanna do french and ir too!! i’m so stuck so any help would be appreciated 😭🤍
Elodie24
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi! I’ve got an interview with them on Monday. I’ve applied for French and international relations. Is there advice you can give? Or anything I should know?
_freya02_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Elodie24)
Hi! I’ve got an interview with them on Monday. I’ve applied for French and international relations. Is there advice you can give? Or anything I should know?
The interview was in English and French, they mainly ask you why you’ve chosen paris and how would you integrate
elleigator
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've got an interview for International Politics on Tuesday!! Does anyone know what sort of questions they might ask? I'm not doing French A level so no idea what to expect.
lucy-joy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
ULIP is my first choice of uni, I'm applying for French with International Relations but I'm struggling a bit with my personal statement.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (167)
55.48%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (44)
14.62%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (33)
10.96%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
8.64%
I haven't started researching yet (17)
5.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
4.65%

Watched Threads