hamza120
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Help!!!!. I checked my student finance account and it says i will receive no maintenance loan as i have an equivalent qualification. I am studying an Initial teacher training course PGCE Secondary computing. I dont know what i can do.
bluebeetle
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hamza120)
Help!!!!. I checked my student finance account and it says i will receive no maintenance loan as i have an equivalent qualification. I am studying an Initial teacher training course PGCE Secondary computing. I dont know what i can do.
Get in touch with Student Finance ASAP. It would also be worth checking if your ITT provider has somebody in charge of finances that you could liaise with, if a call to student finance doesn't sort it.

You should be eligible, provided you haven't already completed a teacher training course.
hamza120
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bluebeetle)
Get in touch with Student Finance ASAP. It would also be worth checking if your ITT provider has somebody in charge of finances that you could liaise with, if a call to student finance doesn't sort it.

You should be eligible, provided you haven't already completed a teacher training course.
Hi thanks for your reply. I haven't completed a teacher training course before. I only have an undergraduate degree in BSc software engineering. So i am eligible for student finance.

I gave student finance a call earlier today and they said a person will re assess or look over my application within the next two working days. She mentioned over the phone that I should be eligible because I meet all the criteria.

Hopefully it gets sorted out early next week. Thanks for your reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (310)
57.94%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (75)
14.02%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (59)
11.03%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (45)
8.41%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed