How has gaming influenced crime??

Watch this thread
amber.05
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Im doing some research for my EPQ and Im interested as to what you all think. I have carried out research online but I thought getting primary research might be less bias and more accurate to support this questions. Plus your personal experiences might help conduct my research. Thank you!!
Dupe Hunter
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
It hasn't.
josie71202
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
I studied gaming in media and there's a huge debate about whether violent video games make people violent in real life or act as a safe place to express violent actions instead of doing them in real life. I suggest you research Bandura and Ross' media effects theory and Gerbner's cultivation and desensitization theory
amber.05
Rep:
(Original post by Dupe Hunter)
It hasn't.
What do you mean by that??
amber.05
Rep:
(Original post by josie71202)
I studied gaming in media and there's a huge debate about whether violent video games make people violent in real life or act as a safe place to express violent actions instead of doing them in real life. I suggest you research Bandura and Ross' media effects theory and Gerbner's cultivation and desensitization theory
thank you!! This helps a lot
Lacrimosa1
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Look into news articles.
Here's one I suggest (and yes, It really did happen): https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/...aying-fortnite
Last edited by Lacrimosa1; 8 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (40)
26.32%
As I expected (49)
32.24%
Harder (56)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.61%

Watched Threads