Problems with erection & ejaculating semen

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi all,

I am 17 male and yesterday when I looked at a topless girl, I instantly got an erection & my penis was about to ejaculate semen instantly but I decided to control it slightly and stimulate my penis/ masturbate for some more minutes before finally ejaculating out, but since then, I have not able to masturbate properly at all.
I've tried 3 times since then & my penis doesn't seem to get erection when I look at nude images, it takes a while for erection after I start touching it and masturbating it, but all 3 times, I've only been able to ejaculate very little (almost none) semen through my penis after masturbating & getting a climax. I don't sem to be excited when masturbating either. I'm very worried about this.

Hence, can someone let me know what I can do to get get back to normal by being able to ejaculate semen out properly please? Is this uncommon as a 17-year-old teen?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all,

I am 17 male and yesterday when I looked at a topless girl, I instantly got an erection & my penis was about to ejaculate semen instantly but I decided to control it slightly and stimulate my penis/ masturbate for some more minutes before finally ejaculating out, but since then, I have not able to masturbate properly at all.
I've tried 3 times since then & my penis doesn't seem to get erection when I look at nude images, it takes a while for erection after I start touching it and masturbating it, but all 3 times, I've only been able to ejaculate very little (almost none) semen through my penis after masturbating & getting a climax. I don't sem to be excited when masturbating either. I'm very worried about this.

Hence, can someone let me know what I can do to get get back to normal by being able to ejaculate semen out properly please? Is this uncommon as a 17-year-old teen?
Hi. I think you have released a lot of semen before, so you have nothing to release. Try again in a few days.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi. I think you have released a lot of semen before, so you have nothing to release. Try again in a few days.
Thats not how it works...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads