Yazomi
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Since Birmingham was over subscribed for 2021 entry and asked students if they could defer for next year, would that mean the offer places available for 2022 entry would be less than usual to accommodate the ones that have deferred?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yazomi)
Since Birmingham was over subscribed for 2021 entry and asked students if they could defer for next year, would that mean the offer places available for 2022 entry would be less than usual to accommodate the ones that have deferred?
Hmmm maybe, but no one will know for sure except the admission staff.

I would advise continuing this conversation at the official UoB A100 2022 entry thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7079483
Yazomi
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Hmmm maybe, but no one will know for sure except the admission staff.

I would advise continuing this conversation at the official UoB A100 2022 entry thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7079483
I see thanks for the reply!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (138)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.29%
No (110)
27.03%
I'm not sure (52)
12.78%

Watched Threads