Implant in the arm for girls

Watch
Lillylil3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have pain from the implant I have and I still enjoy sex but it feels more tight down their then before after having the implant, the nurse said nothing should change but sex feels really sore and am I doing something wrong? Advice please
Tracey_W
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lillylil3)
I have pain from the implant I have and I still enjoy sex but it feels more tight down their then before after having the implant, the nurse said nothing should change but sex feels really sore and am I doing something wrong? Advice please
The contrecptive implant shouldn't hurt any longer than a day or two after being put in your arm. Plus on removal to it will be sore for few days maximum till it settles down, some painkillers may help you with pain in arm.

You shouldn't be tight down there after what you told me about things you been through..??
It maybe you feeling nervous and just tightening up.
Its not you who is causing it as its how your fella ( b/friend ) doing things as maybe to big for you so in that case you go on top when doing things and control how far he's going inside you and you should feel better this way ...... ( plus he maybe just bit rough )....

No you ain't doing nothing wrong sound of things,
I tend to agree with what nurse said on things hunni xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads