Mdmedicine
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all after looking at entry requirements, I'm confused between low UCAT unis and average UCAT uni Entry requirements. Please could you recommend unis that don't need A level Bio e.g Cardiff, Plymouth?
Thanks.
My stats:
GCSEs: One 9, Eight 7s, One 6.
UCAT: 2370, Band 1 SJT
Predicted: A*AA
No A level Bio, Only chem+maths+language.
Work exp: care home, BSMS Virtual, Observe GP, webinars.
lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
i think many do accept chem and maths , could you maybe research a bit further and say which ones accept it and then someone could give some advice?
Mdmedicine
Rep:
(Original post by lunariumxo)
i think many do accept chem and maths , could you maybe research a bit further and say which ones accept it and then someone could give some advice?
Yeah sure, I've been looking at: Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Kent Medway Medical school, UEA, Keele, Sunderland and Leicester. Some ppl say UEA is high UCAT, some say low so help and recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks, mdmedic
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mdmedicine)
Hi all after looking at entry requirements, I'm confused between low UCAT unis and average UCAT uni Entry requirements. Please could you recommend unis that don't need A level Bio e.g Cardiff, Plymouth?
Thanks.
My stats:
GCSEs: One 9, Eight 7s, One 6.
UCAT: 2370, Band 1 SJT
Predicted: A*AA
No A level Bio, Only chem+maths+language.
Work exp: care home, BSMS Virtual, Observe GP, webinars.
There is a specific thread made for these questions.

Read the first post, and the post to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7102578
Mdmedicine
Rep:
(Original post by ecolier)
There is a specific thread made for these questions.

Read the first post, and the post to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7102578
Thanks a lot, I've posted there now
lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mdmedicine)
Yeah sure, I've been looking at: Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Kent Medway Medical school, UEA, Keele, Sunderland and Leicester. Some ppl say UEA is high UCAT, some say low so help and recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks, mdmedic
bristols ucat is wayy to high to apply with a low one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10%
Okay (26)
32.5%
A bit lacking (22)
27.5%
Not good at all (24)
30%

Watched Threads