Postgraduate/ masters scholarship application

Watch
Tee100x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello,

I am looking to apply for a postgraduate/masters scholarship but I wondered if anyone could help me as to what I am supposed to write in the application and what goes in?
And if anyone was successful with getting a masters/postgraduate scholarship could you please give me any tips on how to secure it and what sort of things to say in it as I am in extreme need of it. Please if I could get any help and guidance I'd be extremely grateful as I really want to study but unable to afford it without the scholarship.
Tee100x
Rep:
?
Hi

Does anyone know what sort of things they favour when deciding to give someone a scholarship (a scholarship from university).
Tee100x
Rep:
?
Hi

Does anyone know any organisations doing funding and scholarships for masters in social work (aside from the NHS social work bursary). For UK students, London students who have previously not studied social work but are doing a masters in social work.
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Farhanaax)
Hello,

I am looking to apply for a postgraduate/masters scholarship but I wondered if anyone could help me as to what I am supposed to write in the application and what goes in?
And if anyone was successful with getting a masters/postgraduate scholarship could you please give me any tips on how to secure it and what sort of things to say in it as I am in extreme need of it. Please if I could get any help and guidance I'd be extremely grateful as I really want to study but unable to afford it without the scholarship.
You need to answer the specific questions that are asked in the scholarship application. There's no generic answers anyone can give. The answers to the questions are likely to be unique to you, but if there is a specific question you are struggling with, you can try asking on here. Chances are the the awarding body/uni is best placed to explain what they expect though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (193)
55.46%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
14.08%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (39)
11.21%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (32)
9.2%
I haven't started researching yet (20)
5.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.31%

Watched Threads