The Student Room Group

Level 7 Audit Apprenticeship Enquiry

Hi, I would really appreciate help with the following.

I will be starting as an audit trainee on a Level 7 degree apprenticeship in September 2022.

I am studying maths, economics and physics for A-level. Whilst I've been told not to worry (probably because they want me to focus on my A-levels), I’d like to use some of my spare time during the next 12 months to bridge any knowledge gap prior to starting, given some of my peers will be doing A-level accounting.

I would be grateful for any guidance or suggestions you may have. For example, do you think buying A-level accountancy textbooks would be a good idea? Or are you aware of any books/study aids that might be more relevant to the apprenticeship?

Many thanks

Alex
Reply 1
Original post by aedw
Hi, I would really appreciate help with the following.

I will be starting as an audit trainee on a Level 7 degree apprenticeship in September 2022.

I am studying maths, economics and physics for A-level. Whilst I've been told not to worry (probably because they want me to focus on my A-levels), I’d like to use some of my spare time during the next 12 months to bridge any knowledge gap prior to starting, given some of my peers will be doing A-level accounting.

I would be grateful for any guidance or suggestions you may have. For example, do you think buying A-level accountancy textbooks would be a good idea? Or are you aware of any books/study aids that might be more relevant to the apprenticeship?

Many thanks

Alex

What qualification will you be studying towards? If it’s the AAT/ACA/ACCA etc or any other qualification you can search up the topics that come up in them and do some studying/research around it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending