Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is it normal not to feel your penis. Like it feels like I can feel sensations but like when with a girl, I can feel her giving a bj but I can't feel when I'm penetrating her. Like I can feel the sensation but I can't feel like anything around it like the walls or g spot.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Yep, absolutely normal.
The shaft itself has roughly the same density of sensory neurons as let's say the back of your leg. The penis head, although very sensitive, can't provide with a good point-to-point sensory accuracy compared to your palms, fingers or tongue for example.
Also, the vagina walls are very smooth (same tissue at the inside of your cheeks by the way, check it out), so it's near impossible to "feel out" stuff there.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yep, absolutely normal.
The shaft itself has roughly the same density of sensory neurons as let's say the back of your leg. The penis head, although very sensitive, can't provide with a good point-to-point sensory accuracy compared to your palms, fingers or tongue for example.
Also, the vagina walls are very smooth (same tissue at the inside of your cheeks by the way, check it out), so it's near impossible to "feel out" stuff there.
Thank you 😌
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads