The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Online MSc of machine learning and data science

Hello,
are there any students enrolled in the Online MSc of machine learning and data science or does anyone know someone who does ? I've looked everywhere with no luck. I have a couple of questions about the courses and I'd appreciate any help.Thanks!
Original post by ahmedgu1
Hello,
are there any students enrolled in the Online MSc of machine learning and data science or does anyone know someone who does ? I've looked everywhere with no luck. I have a couple of questions about the courses and I'd appreciate any help.Thanks!

Hi @ahmedgu1,

I'm Anudi, a student rep for Imperial.

I'm afraid I don't know much about this course, but you might be able to find the answers to some of your questions here: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/apply/contact/faq/

If not, you can email over your questions to [email protected] and they will get back to you :smile:

Hope this helps!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by ahmedgu1
Hello,

Hi, did you find anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending