The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Life at Kingston

Hi All,

I looking to study at kingston studying Aviation operations with a pilots Degree at the Rohampton vale campus. Since its a Uni in london it does not have a propper campus. I recently visited it and the course looked good but im looking to se what it might be like living there. E.g what the night life is like, what the people are like, is the area nice etc. Im sort of looking for an honest answer and not the promotional BS the Uni gives sometimes, the pros and the cons of the area,

ANy replys would be much apreashiated
Thanks
Reply 1
hi I might not be the best person to answer as I'm not a Kingston university student but I live in that area so can still give an insight. Kingston uni isn't a campus uni so the buildings are spread out a bit but everything is walking distance. The city is really nice in the summer you can hang out by the river their is loads of different places to eat and the bentalls shopping centre is pretty big. Theres lots of good clubs like the viper rooms and PRYZM, for night life you can also travel to Richmond, Gilford and central London which aren't far.hope this helped
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Amyy2004
hi I might not be the best person to answer as I'm not a Kingston university student but I live in that area so can still give an insight. Kingston uni isn't a campus uni so the buildings are spread out a bit but everything is walking distance. The city is really nice in the summer you can hang out by the river their is loads of different places to eat and the bentalls shopping centre is pretty big. Theres lots of good clubs like the viper rooms and PRYZM, for night life you can also travel to Richmond, Gilford and central London which aren't far.hope this helped

Hi,
really helpful thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest