Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,
How long does you commute to university take? My commute time would be around 50 minutes by car or around 40 miles. Is that normal?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lancaster is a royal pain in the backside to get to if you don't live in. I commuted for about an hour to my undergrad institution, but that was public transport so a little slower. By car I could've halved that. I think that is pretty normal for people not in halls etc.
Last edited by gjd800; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Lancaster is a royal pain in the backside to get to if you don't live in. I commuted for about an hour to my undergrad institution, but that was public transport so a little slower. By car I could've halved that. I think that is pretty normal for people not in halls etc.
Thank you for your reply. I live near the motorway and since Lancaster is also near the motorway, I believe that it would be easier to travel. Do you have any recommendations as a former commuter?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you for your reply. I live near the motorway and since Lancaster is also near the motorway, I believe that it would be easier to travel. Do you have any recommendations as a former commuter?
Sounds obvious, but leave earlier than you need to because there can and will be holdups, especially on the M6. But if you can mitigate that, I think you are sorted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (41)
89.13%
No (5)
10.87%

Watched Threads