The Student Room Group

Funding for nursing degree after dropping out.

Hi.

I'm current studying an undergraduate course and resitting a few modules from my second year this year. Due to various difficulties caused by being registered as a part-time student at my university, this is going to be a difficult year so I'm currently considering all of the options available to me. One of which is dropping out and applying to university to do a nursing degree, starting next year.

Would I be eligible for full funding to do a nursing degree? I know SFE will fully finance second degrees in nursing. Would they fully finance it as a first degree even if I've studied elsewhere for a period of time?

Thanks.
Original post by S117944
Hi.

I'm current studying an undergraduate course and resitting a few modules from my second year this year. Due to various difficulties caused by being registered as a part-time student at my university, this is going to be a difficult year so I'm currently considering all of the options available to me. One of which is dropping out and applying to university to do a nursing degree, starting next year.

Would I be eligible for full funding to do a nursing degree? I know SFE will fully finance second degrees in nursing. Would they fully finance it as a first degree even if I've studied elsewhere for a period of time?

Thanks.

Hi, your previous study will not affect your eligibility for the Nursing course.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending