Pls help me with my gp essay

Watch this thread
Jkjay
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
To what extent does increasing bicycle usage help answer environmental issues?
I wrote about short extent (overfishing, factories waste disposed on rivers and an increase in pop increasing the demand and supply for electricity and food causing shortage are my 3 main points) and bicycles do not emit any gases as counter point. Is my content out of context?
Minty001
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Your approach is quite out of context...you need to be quite specific and answer the question
Jkjay
Rep:
(Original post by Minty001)
Your approach is quite out of context...you need to be quite specific and answer the question
I said that bicycles only swap out one factor out of the others which r responsible for environmental problems and stated the other factors too. I also explained whether bicycles are an answer in my counter balance.
Last edited by Jkjay; 7 months ago
Minty001
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
You did well to mention other factors as well. That helps to expand the scope of the paper and shows that you master the content. How about you mention use of bicycles...
1) Reduces the carbon blue print
2) Reduces greenhouse gases that cause global warming
3) Reduces acid rain that effects on aquatic life
4) Encourages a healthy lifestyle because it is a form of exercise etc, and use good references
Jkjay
Rep:
(Original post by Minty001)
You did well to mention other factors as well. That helps to expand the scope of the paper and shows that you master the content. How about you mention use of bicycles...
1) Reduces the carbon blue print
2) Reduces greenhouse gases that cause global warming
3) Reduces acid rain that effects on aquatic life
4) Encourages a healthy lifestyle because it is a form of exercise etc, and use good references
I mentioned and explained the first 3 points in my counter balance. My other 3 main points are based on other factors because cycling helps solve environmental problems to a small extent. Another qn of mine is that Healthy lifestyle has nothing to do with environmental problems So ig we can't use ur 4th point
Last edited by Jkjay; 7 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
20.39%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
11.65%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (7)
6.8%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (17)
16.5%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
22.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
22.33%

Watched Threads