I can't seem to studyWatch
One of the best ways that help me is organising a revision guide.
- For 3hrs a night I will do revision;
- 1hr physics
- 1hr Spanish
- 1hr English (for example).
- Only revise what you are really struggling with at a certain time and in the order of when your exams are;
- If you have a biology exam on Wednesday and a drama exam on Friday revise for the bio first.
- If I need any help I email the subject teacher directly to get additional help.
- I use online educational websites such as:
- Seneca learning
- BBC bitesize
Then I have to find time for my music practice (will not apply to everyone).
- I must do:
- 2hrs of flute a day
- 1hr of piano a day
- 1hr of singing a day.
- Sometimes if I have a practice session during the day I can do less practice at night.
- If I have a lesson the next day I prioritise that;
- I have a flute lesson tomorrow, so I'll do additional practice tonight.
It's really important to keep a balance of study life and social/rest life.
- I try to have at least an hour of my own time, whether that be reading or skincare.
- Usually, I spend a bit of time on social media but with a combination of no wifi and Instagram being down I haven't been able to today
- I'm always off devices by 10 pm so I can have a break before I go to bed.
Overall, keep a balance, else you'll just burn out.
Hope this helps