The Student Room Group

My friends don’t want me to bring my girlfriend to winter trip

My friends want to go on a winter trip to a resort this winter but want it to be a guys trip. My girlfriend wants to go on a winter trip as well but is not sure where yet. I don’t have enough money to go to 2 different trips. What do I do?
It's ok so have a lads holiday without the gf so long as you make it up to her at some point in the near future
But it depends - have you taken your girlfriend anywhere before ? Is your relationship quite new ? Amongst other things which may make the gf a priority
maybe gf can go somewhere with her female buddies
Then you have to decide which trip is more important to you. One with the lads or one with your girlfriend.
Not always an easy or simple choice but not one that anyone but you can make.
I think you're just going to have to choose which one you go to, kinda like what @WazzWazz98 said about things that would make your gf a priority but at the same time lads holiday sounds fun.

Maybe if you go on the winter holiday with the lads for example, you could find something to do in the UK with your gf - so activities based or a lil weekend/day trip to a new city (could visit a Christmas Market, ice skating etc). Assuming the lads holiday is abroad.

Good luck! :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by sunshinehss
I think you're just going to have to choose which one you go to, kinda like what @WazzWazz98 said about things that would make your gf a priority but at the same time lads holiday sounds fun.

Maybe if you go on the winter holiday with the lads for example, you could find something to do in the UK with your gf - so activities based or a lil weekend/day trip to a new city (could visit a Christmas Market, ice skating etc). Assuming the lads holiday is abroad.

Good luck! :smile:

Agreed
Much more eloquently put than I could manage 🙈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending