wnan
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi guys, I am a Cambridge applicant (2022 fall entry) and plan to have a go at the Jardine Scholarship.
Don't know any friends at my school applying for the scholarship
so for other applicants, please feel free to leave a message.
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi, just to let you guys know you're not allowed to share phone numbers (etc.) on TSR as it can be a safeguarding issue
wnan
Rep:
(Original post by Theloniouss)
Hi, just to let you guys know you're not allowed to share phone numbers (etc.) on TSR as it can be a safeguarding issue
Okay now I see. Sorry about that
wnan
Rep:
Well, this thread is just for any applicants who want to share their progress or simply find friends here
(Still stuck with my personal statement are there anyone already submitted the application?
hanoiabc
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I'm thinking about applying too. Does anyone know how many people are awarded the scholarship per year ?
wnan
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by hanoiabc)
Hi, I'm thinking about applying too. Does anyone know how many people are awarded the scholarship per year ?
According to the prospectus on Jardine's official website, the foundation has awarded 379 scholarships (254 undergraduates and 125 postgraduates) since it was set up in 1982. Some say that less than 10 applicants in Asia are awarded each year.
ectan
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I'm an applicant too, from Singapore According to the website, 1st round interviews begin December - all the best for those!
wnan
Rep:
(Original post by ectan)
I'm an applicant too, from Singapore According to the website, 1st round interviews begin December - all the best for those!
Yeah good luck! BTW which uni and what major are you applying to? Just curious lol
ectan
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by wnan)
Yeah good luck! BTW which uni and what major are you applying to? Just curious lol
I got an offer for PPE at Queen's, Oxford during the 2020-21 cycle for deferred entry in 2022. How about yourself?
wnan
Rep:
(Original post by ectan)
I got an offer for PPE at Queen's, Oxford during the 2020-21 cycle for deferred entry in 2022. How about yourself?
Wow good for u!! I'm apply to Mathematics at Magdalene, Cambridge for 2022 entry
ectan
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by wnan)
Wow good for u!! I'm apply to Mathematics at Magdalene, Cambridge for 2022 entry
Nice, wish you all the best
ohreally29
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello, I just got an email for the virtual video interview - does anyone happen to have any advice? Thank you! all the best for your applications :~)
heb416
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ohreally29)
Hello, I just got an email for the virtual video interview - does anyone happen to have any advice? Thank you! all the best for your applications :~)
same! came straight to this thread after seeing the email hahaha
ohreally29
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by heb416)
same! came straight to this thread after seeing the email hahaha
hehe a communal struggle indeed - good luck!
Hanh68
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anyone from Vietnam this year?
behoeld
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ohreally29)
Hey! I just got the email as well, I clicked the link and hesitated to press the button as I thought it would launch the interview straight away haha.
wnan
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
WOW seems many of us got the email for the 1st round interview!! I'm also making some preparations, and good luck everyone
btw, I (boldly) pressed the button and progressed until I see this:
Name:  截屏2021-11-18 上午10.45.25.png
Views: 117
Size:  108.0 KB
ohreally29
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
nice! where are all of you from?
heb416
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wnan)
WOW seems many of us got the email for the 1st round interview!! I'm also making some preparations, and good luck everyone
btw, I (boldly) pressed the button and progressed until I see this:
Name:  截屏2021-11-18 上午10.45.25.png
Views: 117
Size:  108.0 KB
eight questions...oh no
julianbashir
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
done and dusted, now we wait

Name:  Screenshot 2021-11-19 192143.png
Views: 123
Size:  43.8 KB
Last edited by julianbashir; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (63)
12.52%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.79%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (131)
26.04%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.55%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (241)
47.91%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
3.18%

Watched Threads