dialectics
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have had a first round interview at a bank, it has been over a week and I am yet to hear back regarding the outcome (whether this is final round or rejection).

When should I send a follow up email? Is this appropriate? Or shall I carry on waiting patiently
anonuser99
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just wait. These things can take several weeks
dialectics
Rep:
?
(Original post by anonuser99)
Just wait. These things can take several weeks
I am a bit stressed since they've closed their applications for this role and I remember last year (although I applied a little later in the year) I received an invite for ac 24 hours after first round.

Typically speaking, how long should I expect to wait?
anonuser99
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dialectics)
I am a bit stressed since they've closed their applications for this role and I remember last year (although I applied a little later in the year) I received an invite for ac 24 hours after first round.

Typically speaking, how long should I expect to wait?
There's no typical time. It depends. I've seen the next day, I've seen 2 months.
It's a week so you could follow up but if they're at least a half organised, they're not going to have forgotten about you. If they want you, they'll reach out when they're ready.
dialectics
Rep:
?
(Original post by anonuser99)
There's no typical time. It depends. I've seen the next day, I've seen 2 months.
It's a week so you could follow up but if they're at least a half organised, they're not going to have forgotten about you. If they want you, they'll reach out when they're ready.
Hmm thank you, I don't see much point in following up then. I think I will just wait.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (312)
57.99%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (76)
14.13%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (59)
10.97%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (45)
8.36%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.83%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.72%

Watched Threads