The Student Room Group

Harriet Ellis Dental Nurse apprenticeship.

Is this agency good? Because I really want to take the apprenticeship. However, I have been hearing how unreliable the agency is. Please someone let me know.
Hi!
I've just begun my trainee dental nurse position and had heard of Harriet Ellis when trying to find a provider but they haven't the best reviews. I'm training with THE DENTAL SCHOOL (who haven't really got any reviews as they are quite new:s-smilie:) and the practice I'm working for will be paying for the course, however, I've heard very good things about TEMPDENT(established company), and I'm even thinking of switching to them as they provide a 6-week traineeship in the practice first(paid) and then the head nurse or dentist you work with informs the training provider when they think you are ready to start the actual apprenticeship with contracted hours. I only really went with THE DENTAL SCHOOL as I was desperate to begin dental nursing.:colondollar:
Sorry to ramble on but I hope this has been of help!
H x
Original post by hmovingforward
Hi!
I've just begun my trainee dental nurse position and had heard of Harriet Ellis when trying to find a provider but they haven't the best reviews. I'm training with THE DENTAL SCHOOL (who haven't really got any reviews as they are quite new:s-smilie:) and the practice I'm working for will be paying for the course, however, I've heard very good things about TEMPDENT(established company), and I'm even thinking of switching to them as they provide a 6-week traineeship in the practice first(paid) and then the head nurse or dentist you work with informs the training provider when they think you are ready to start the actual apprenticeship with contracted hours. I only really went with THE DENTAL SCHOOL as I was desperate to begin dental nursing.:colondollar:
Sorry to ramble on but I hope this has been of help!
H x

Hey, I have also applied to dental nurse level 3 appreship with Harriet Ellis, do you know when they will give the assignment and begin everything.

Quick Reply

Latest