What is wrong with me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So suddenly one day last week I woke up with dizzyness, fever. I could hardly stand up and was sick twice thinking it was because I hadn't eaten in 12 hours. All last week I had this dizzy spell but as I ate more wholemeal breads, brown rice etc things started to improve.

Then one day again I woke up with same issue and I felt dizzy and felt like puking whenever I turned my head to my right while in bed! Then it went away and yesterday I even did some pushups!

Then today I woke up feeling same again and nearly fell on the floor feom dizzy spell so I ate and lied down and now I feel ok.

I have a telephone appoinment with GP on Friday but does anyone know if it's diabetes, heart problem, vertigo? I am not coughing so defo not Covid and have had 1 jab so far and will have another on Thursday.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No one can diagnose this.
Wait til you can speak to your doctor.
WazzWazz98
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sounds to me like you might be deficient in something potentially but as the above user has said it's almost impossible to know from this alone
PilgrimOfTruth
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Could just be vertigo or inner ear infection. I've had a few bouts of it. Room spins like crazy for me when it happens so totally debilitating for a short while. I get rid of it by doing the Epley Maneuver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJB5Vx7Xqo

Not saying this is what you have. The presence of a fever usually means your body is fighting an infection or virus of some kind. Your GP will give you a proper diagnosis.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You have a case of callyourGPitis.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (125)
56.82%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (25)
11.36%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (27)
12.27%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (19)
8.64%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
5.91%

Watched Threads