The Student Room Group

i know this is bad...but I have a crush on a teacher at my school

Hi! Now before you judge me let me explain myself. Firstly, sorry if you think this is abusing anon - I just didn't have the guts to post this without the anon filter, if I did then I know a lot of people would find me weird and so its better if I post this with anon to hide my tsr identity.

Anyways, from the title, you can see I have a crush on a teacher. Well, not exactly a teacher. More like an IT supervisor who is only slightly older than me. I know he graduated from my school's Sixth form a few years ago and then came back to work here or something like that so I know he's under 25 or even under 20.

I know it's bad to have crushes on teachers but I really can't help it! He's literally the spitting image of my ideal type - Tall, Chocolate brown hair, blue eyes etc. He just looks so perfect and I can't stop thinking about him and whenever I see him around the school I get flustered and find myself staring at him.

I don't know what to do! Do I just try and forget him? I've been seeing him so much around school lately and it's pretty hard to forget him but I know it's bad to have a crush on a teacher who is nearly double my age.

If you've ever had a crush on a teacher what did you do? Did you try to just ignore it? I really need advice with this - I'll appreciate any advice at this point.

Thank you,
Anon x
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! Now before you judge me let me explain myself. Firstly, sorry if you think this is abusing anon - I just didn't have the guts to post this without the anon filter, if I did then I know a lot of people would find me weird and so its better if I post this with anon to hide my tsr identity.

Anyways, from the title, you can see I have a crush on a teacher. Well, not exactly a teacher. More like an IT supervisor who is only slightly older than me. I know he graduated from my school's Sixth form a few years ago and then came back to work here or something like that so I know he's under 25 or even under 20.

I know it's bad to have crushes on teachers but I really can't help it! He's literally the spitting image of my ideal type - Tall, Chocolate brown hair, blue eyes etc. He just looks so perfect and I can't stop thinking about him and whenever I see him around the school I get flustered and find myself staring at him.

I don't know what to do! Do I just try and forget him? I've been seeing him so much around school lately and it's pretty hard to forget him but I know it's bad to have a crush on a teacher who is nearly double my age.

If you've ever had a crush on a teacher what did you do? Did you try to just ignore it? I really need advice with this - I'll appreciate any advice at this point.

Thank you,
Anon x

Hi, I also had crushes on teachers whilst in school, it's a normal part of growing up, at the end of the day your hormones are everywhere and you will crush on people. Best thing to do for him and yourself is to forget about it, obviously he cannot be seen with a student as he will be arrested and his career will be in jeopardy, just forget about it, you must only be young as you're still in school and you know the 'teacher' you don't know the person. You will find someone in time to come!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending