Attacked by Bolsheviks in Manchester

Watch
GodAtum
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was walking to my office in Manchester city centre and had to go through the Bolshevik protesters today. They where attacking anyone wearing glasses or a suit. As I was wearing both they attacked me with slime. I have nothing to do with the Conservatives nor have any interest in politics.
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you have any proof of this happening? Can't seem to find it anywhere in the news.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bolsheviks .:laugh:
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Now thats a novelty, thought bolshevism had gone out of fashion in favour of climate/identity/race which are all the rage now :rolleyes:
BrainDrain
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SHallowvale)
Do you have any proof of this happening? Can't seem to find it anywhere in the news.
He just told you it happened, are you saying he is telling lies, or is it something you can't defend.
SHallowvale
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BrainDrain)
He just told you it happened, are you saying he is telling lies, or is it something you can't defend.
"Something you can't defend" - Er, what? Even if this did happen I wouldn't defend it. I would just rather not believe in or care about something if it actually didn't happen.
BrainDrain
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SHallowvale)
"Something you can't defend" - Er, what? Even if this did happen I wouldn't defend it. I would just rather not believe in or care about something if it actually didn't happen.
So why don't you just accept what he said instead of doubting it and wanting proof, anyone normal would think it a disgrace he was attacked for no other reason than looking respectable.
SHallowvale
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So why don't you just accept what he said instead of doubting it and wanting proof, anyone normal would think it a disgrace he was attacked for no other reason than looking respectable.
Why should I accept it without proof? Should we accept every story we read on the internet?
username5713179
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Erm. I don't remember Manchester being in 1920s Russia
Last edited by username5713179; 1 week ago
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You do know people arewnt obligated to believe anything they happen to be told right? If someones making a serious allegation its fairly reasonable to want some form of proof to back it up.
As to the highlighted, that is a case in point for why someone would want evidence because that is little more than rank speculation otherwise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads