Please help me

Watch
Cojomojo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I had really bad acne for about two years to the point where I was incredibly depressed. The issue is before this I was extremely happy and was very keen on making myself look great. During those two years I didn’t brush my teeth regularly and I am laying the price. My teeth bleed a little when I brush and I feel like my gums have receded slightly, and my bottom teeth I feel have become wonky. Is it too late for me to fix this?
AliceRoseGuy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like you need to book an appointment with the dentist, and get a thorough clean. Could be a built up of plaque that if left could lead to further problems
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
From your description it isnt, you probably just have gingivitis which isnt particularly hard to reverse so long as you practice good oral hygiene; brushing twice a day, mouth wash and the flossing. Worth paying a visit to the dentist for their professional opinion though and to see if you have any cavities or what not. If nothing else they can always whiten your teeth for you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (126)
56.76%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (26)
11.71%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (27)
12.16%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (19)
8.56%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
4.95%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
5.86%

Watched Threads