The Student Room Group

Law work experience

Hi, Does anyone know any work experience available for students who want to pursue a career in law, if so i would i would appreciate if you dropped a reply and mention what you did! thank you in advance
Original post by Izzy1010
Hi, Does anyone know any work experience available for students who want to pursue a career in law, if so i would i would appreciate if you dropped a reply and mention what you did! thank you in advance

Spring Pod offer virtual work law experience, also check @youngprouk on instagram they did a virtual work experience programme with the law firm Browne Jacobson back in April and I think they are doing another programme with a different firm. Last of all I think the law firm Clifford Chance maybe doing a virtual law work experience programme and so is Evershed Sutherland
Reply 2
Original post by renclouds
Spring Pod offer virtual work law experience, also check @youngprouk on instagram they did a virtual work experience programme with the law firm Browne Jacobson back in April and I think they are doing another programme with a different firm. Last of all I think the law firm Clifford Chance maybe doing a virtual law work experience programme and so is Evershed Sutherland

AHH thank you so much appreciate it !!
Original post by Izzy1010
AHH thank you so much appreciate it !!

no problem!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending