University of London Institute in Paris (ULIP Paris) 2022 Applicants

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I've gotten an offer for French Studies at ULIP in 2022. Anyone else thinking of applying/has applied/ has received offers?
_freya02_
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I've gotten an offer for French Studies at ULIP in 2022. Anyone else thinking of applying/has applied/ has received offers?
Hi! I have, is ulip your first choice? Or are you unsure atm
reeeegan14
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
ulip is my first choice!! i’m wanting to apply for french with IR 🥰
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by _freya02_)
Hi! I have, is ulip your first choice? Or are you unsure atm
Hey, I'm unsure at the minute as I haven't had decisions from my other universities yet. What about you? What are you applying for?
_freya02_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I'm unsure at the minute as I haven't had decisions from my other universities yet. What about you? What are you applying for?
I’m doing french and ir
sofiaclark1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
HEY! I have my interview on Monday for french and history so I'll feed back!
elleigator
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just got offered a place for politics the day after my interview!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by elleigator)
Just got offered a place for politics the day after my interview!
That's amazing, well done! Is ULIP your first choice?
elleigator
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
That's amazing, well done! Is ULIP your first choice?
Thank you! Depends on how my Cambridge interview goes really, I think ULIP is definitely my second if not my first. My only issue is that I'm a Welsh student so I'm not eligible for student finance for ULIP, only English students are, so I'd have to get private loans which I dont really want to do but might be my only option.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by elleigator)
Thank you! Depends on how my Cambridge interview goes really, I think ULIP is definitely my second if not my first. My only issue is that I'm a Welsh student so I'm not eligible for student finance for ULIP, only English students are, so I'd have to get private loans which I dont really want to do but might be my only option.
Good luck for your Cambridge interview! What are you applying for? Let me know how it goes
hannahgeb
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by sofiaclark1234)
HEY! I have my interview on Monday for french and history so I'll feed back!
Hey! How did it go?
kenzarashid
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
hey! i’ve applied to ULIP for french and international relations, i sent my application via UCAS only yesterday and im so scared because ULIP is my fisrt choice. how long did they take to get back to you? 😊
elleigator
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by kenzarashid)
hey! i’ve applied to ULIP for french and international relations, i sent my application via UCAS only yesterday and im so scared because ULIP is my fisrt choice. how long did they take to get back to you? 😊
they were really quick with me! they sent me an interview invite within a week and then made me an offer the day after interview.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (79)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (63)
27.04%
No (63)
27.04%
I'm not sure (28)
12.02%

Watched Threads