York Uni offer 2022

Watch this thread
Bluetit1
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
My son has just heard he has an offer from York to do BA Politics course. Only submitted to UCAS on Tuesday. Offer is conditional AAB.
He is also waiting to hear from Exeter, Warwick, Hull (BPLS) and Bristol.
econhelp525
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
Congratulations.
Bluetit1
Rep:
(Original post by econhelp525)
Congratulations.
Hope everyone hears soon from their uni's. I know the waiting is really hard and you have all had a very rough deal thanks to covid.
Bluetit1
Rep:
(Original post by Bluetit1)
My son has just heard he has an offer from York to do BA Politics course. Only submitted to UCAS on Tuesday. Offer is conditional AAB.
Sorry forgot to tag https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=4425532
Hope I’ve done that right?!
_itstomz_
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hi, Congrats on his offer! Ive applied to York too for BSc Psychology in Education, as well as Birmingham, Southampton, Lincoln and Loughborough. Applied on the 17th of sept, have yet to hear anything, hoping for the best
Bluetit1
Rep:
(Original post by _itstomz_)
Hi, Congrats on his offer! Ive applied to York too for BSc Psychology in Education, as well as Birmingham, Southampton, Lincoln and Loughborough. Applied on the 17th of sept, have yet to hear anything, hoping for the best
Good luck. I think it depends which course you apply for as to how quick the response is. Im sure you will get some offers soon 😃.
_itstomz_
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Good luck. I think it depends which course you apply for as to how quick the response is. Im sure you will get some offers soon 😃.
haha thank you! wishing your son the best with his future endeavours!
eniale10
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hi! I would also like to the same course at the same uni's and was wondering what your son's predicted grades were if you don't mind me asking?
Bluetit1
Rep:
(Original post by eniale10)
Hi! I would also like to the same course at the same uni's and was wondering what your son's predicted grades were if you don't mind me asking?
A*A*A Politics,Economics and Maths
What grades do you think you will get? I think most courses are AAA.
Good luck with your application.😊👍🏻
University of York
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hi Bluetit1,

That's great news! Let us know if you or your son has any questions about studying at York or student life. We're recent graduate students and we're happy to help

Hazel
Graduate Ambassador
Bluetit1
Rep:
(Original post by University of York)
Hi Bluetit1,

That's great news! Let us know if you or your son has any questions about studying at York or student life. We're recent graduate students and we're happy to help

Hazel
Graduate Ambassador
Thanks Hazel. I will let him know 😊.
jkader0302
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Did u get an offer?
_itstomz_
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by jkader0302)
Did u get an offer?
Hi! yes I did get offers from Birmingham, York and Southampton back in October. I am still waiting on Lincoln and didn't make it to Loughborough haha. you?
eruyeres
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi! yes I did get offers from Birmingham, York and Southampton back in October. I am still waiting on Lincoln and didn't make it to Loughborough haha. you?
Hi I just got an offer for Psychology with Education for York too! Do you think it will be your firm choice?
jkader0302
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
My school hasn’t sent me application yet but I am applying to Lancaster York Manchester Sheffield and edge hill for politics and sociology or SPS at York.
_itstomz_
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by eruyeres)
Hi I just got an offer for Psychology with Education for York too! Do you think it will be your firm choice?
Hello! I'll probably be firming Birmingham, you?
_itstomz_
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by jkader0302)
My school hasn’t sent me application yet but I am applying to Lancaster York Manchester Sheffield and edge hill for politics and sociology or SPS at York.
Thats great! all the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (41)
25.95%
As I expected (52)
32.91%
Harder (58)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.43%

Watched Threads