Arimoonlight
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!

Having just received an offer from the University of York for 2022 entry, I was wondering if anyone else had received an offer and wanted to discuss.

For reference I have applied for Psychology and received an offer of ABB
sophia0903
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
omg congrats!!!! if you don't mind me asking, what were your predicted grades?
_itstomz_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Arimoonlight)
Hi!

Having just received an offer from the University of York for 2022 entry, I was wondering if anyone else had received an offer and wanted to discuss.

congrats!! I've applied for psychology in education but have yet to hear anything though
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Just got an offer for PPE with AAA grades submitted yesterday so was a bit of a surprise getting the email from track so quickly
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just got an offer for PPE with AAA grades submitted yesterday so was a bit of a surprise getting the email from track so quickly
Omg congrats ))) I got an AAA offer for PPE at York too!
oliviapig
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Congrats everyone. York seem to be having a really fast turn around for giving offers atm which is so good. I got an offer for environmental geography ABB with a C in epq. I’m really pleased.
_itstomz_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by oliviapig)
Congrats everyone. York seem to be having a really fast turn around for giving offers atm which is so good. I got an offer for environmental geography ABB with a C in epq. I’m really pleased.
hey! when did you guys receive your offers?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Omg congrats ))) I got an AAA offer for PPE at York too!
Cool - where else did u apply (guessing Oxford too bc early app)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Cool - where else did u apply (guessing Oxford too bc early app)
I applied to Warwick Oxford Manchester and kings!!! Wbu ?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I applied to Warwick Oxford Manchester and kings!!! Wbu ?
Oxford LSE (Phil econ) UCL (esps) and Bath (pol econ) so quite the mix! Really want to get the tsa over with. I was deciding between warwick and lse for ages and ended up basically flipping a coin bc just didn’t know.

How r u feeling about your application?
Hlyje
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I received an offer from York (BBB) for philosophy today!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Oxford LSE (Phil econ) UCL (esps) and Bath (pol econ) so quite the mix! Really want to get the tsa over with. I was deciding between warwick and lse for ages and ended up basically flipping a coin bc just didn’t know.

How r u feeling about your application?
Omg those choices are amazing ! I didn’t have the courage to apply to different courses I honestly have mixed emotions about the TSA because I feel like it could either go really bad or really good especially for the essay section😭 but since I’m not really bothered about Oxford I’m feeling quite good! How is the TSA revision going for u?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hlyje)
I received an offer from York (BBB) for philosophy today!
Congrats !!! That sounds amazing have you had a look at the uni yet?
_itstomz_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi!

Hi, I just got an offer for Education yesterday at 450pm!
University of York
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations everyone on your offers, we hope you're looking forward to joining us in 2022! Let us know if you have any questions about student life at York!

Graduate Ambassadors
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Hi!

Hi, congrats! Me too. BA History - offer of AAA or A*AB. Visited in the summer and loved York
dolcie000
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi, has anyone received an offer for york law yet? submitted mine on monday
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
got my offer for economics today
dolcie000
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
update from my post about law: got an offer for law at ABB!!!
sophia0903
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dolcie000)
update from my post about law: got an offer for law at ABB!!!
omg well done!!! was this a contextual offer btw? as i am also going to be applying in the hopes of getting a contextual offer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed