The Student Room Group

studying medicine in Europe

I am currently studying medical science in the UK and would like to study graduate entry medicine after my degree but as it is so competitive in the UK I was looking into studying a GMC accredited grad medicine course in Europe.
The fees for this vary but as you cannot use student finance from the UK I was wondering if anybody knows any way I could pay the tuition fees.
Any help would be great thanks!
Work a lot, don't spend it. Ask your parents for money if you can. Also I've seen ppl who live at home save some of their maintenance loan for other stuff
Also what are your A levels? Have you considered Medicine as a second undergraduate?
There are more spaces compared to GEM. Some Uni's accept lower A level grades alongside a degree or if you don't have those grades, some Uni's accept the GAMSAT as an alternative, one that I know of doesn't look at A levels at all etc...
You do get maintenance loan from SFE, it's a matter of paying 9k tuition and that amount might even come out as easier to finance than living and studying abroad. It is doable, so consider that first?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending