Wait, what! I thought ATP meant active transport! (gyg)

Watch
not/so/studious
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
'ello, 'ello, 'ello.

Right, so this has been left to dry in the drafts for about 10 days, so it shows how serious I really am. I really really want good grades this year. And I terrified for any future exams. I start thinking about May and my stomach shrinks.

My GCSE results -
Maths - 8
English Language - 8
English Literature - 9
Chemistry - 9
Biology - 9
Physics - 8
Business - 9
Religious Education - 9
Geography - 9
Hospitality and Catering - D*

My AS Levels -
Chemistry
Biology
Psychology
Theology

I haven't ben given predicted grades for all my subjects yet, and mocks are in November.

So far, I have 0 motivation, 0 energy and 0 revision notes, so it's not looking too good.

All I've ever wanted to be in life is a doctor (well apart from a week, 8 years ago, when a spy was deemed a likely option. However, reflecting on my sound levels when I'm excited, maybe not). And I don't want my hopes and future to go down the drain because I've not been focussed enough this year.
So here goes

p.s. the title is something I actually said the second week of biology, and my teacher looked like I had killed someone in front of him.
Last edited by not/so/studious; 2 weeks ago
TheLostStudent69
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What specifically you need help in?
CCovalent
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Osmosis is the movement of water from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration down a concentration gradient through a semi-permeable membrane.

Diffusion is the movement of gas and liquid particles from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration down a concentration gradient.

Active transport is the movement of particles from an area of low concentration to an area of high concentration up a concentration gradient using transport proteins and energy.
not/so/studious
Rep:
?
ok, this is embarassing. The title is something stupid I said a few weeks ago. This is supposed to be a grow your grades page, where I document my progress throughout the year. Thank you for your help though, it means a lot
not/so/studious
Rep:
?
Next week, I have 4 tests -
Biology on Monday
Chemistry on Tuesday and Wednesday
Psychology on Thursday - My days are looking full. I was supposed to do a bit of revision, but I haven't gone through anything yet. I think I'll start on some chem work
not/so/studious
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
alrightyy, so i had most of my exams.
Bio went alright, nothing much to say about it - i think i might get my results for it tomorrow
Chem was a mess. No other words for it
Psych is tomorrow, and I'm not too confident, so I'm going over my notes
not/so/studious
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 minute ago
I'm back, and I'm guessing this is me procrastinating, because I really don't want to do bio revision. I got my biology test back today - 40/44 which is an A. I don't want to get too gasses because most of the questions were on pmt soooo.
I have a chem exam on wednesday, so hopefully I finish learning all the content by tomorrow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (312)
57.88%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (76)
14.1%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (60)
11.13%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (45)
8.35%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.82%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.71%

Watched Threads