The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Official Coventry University 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Coventry University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Hello 👋😁 I've applied to Coventry for midwifery. Currently studying an Access to HE course that covers biology, psychology and the NHS. I never thought I'd be applying to uni so if I even get in I'll be dumbfounded!
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hello 👋😁 I've applied to Coventry for midwifery. Currently studying an Access to HE course that covers biology, psychology and the NHS. I never thought I'd be applying to uni so if I even get in I'll be dumbfounded!

It's great to hear you're applying to study at Coventry! If you have any questions let us know and the student ambassadors will try their best to help you out! :smile:

Best of luck with your application!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi, I’ve applied for nursing at Coventry too for September 2022, are interviews likely to take place soon or is there a wait?

Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’ve applied for nursing at Coventry too for September 2022, are interviews likely to take place soon or is there a wait?

Thank you

Thank you for your message.

I'm not entirely sure of the procedure that occurs in the nursing department, but as it's healthcare it may be similar to Dietetics (the course I study) as different departments and different universities may manage interviews variably. It's likely your application will be seen and then if successful, will be invited for an interview in the coming weeks.
Please don't be alarmed if it takes a while for your application to be processed as nursing is an immensely popular course and the tutors are doing the best they can to go through all the applications coming through!

If you have any other queries let us know and we'll do our best to help :smile:

Best of luck!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
I have applied for MSc mental health nursing at Coventry for Jan 22 but I was rejected and offered MSc Nursing. Please what can I do to have the course because I am interested in the course
Original post by Yanju29
I have applied for MSc mental health nursing at Coventry for Jan 22 but I was rejected and offered MSc Nursing. Please what can I do to have the course because I am interested in the course

Hey @Yanju29,

Thank you for your message.

A way you can find out is by contacting admissions for the course, ask for the course director's email (for MSc Mental Health Nursing), and email the course director to enquire. You can find the contact details if you go on the Coventry University website, find the correct course and it should be on the website somewhere.

I hope this helps. Let me know how you get on :smile:

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Coventry University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Hi, I've applied to do journalism at Coventry university. I am currently studying Spanish, English Literature and Media Studies.
Original post by Angela2004
Hi, I've applied to do journalism at Coventry university. I am currently studying Spanish, English Literature and Media Studies.

Hey @Angela2004,

It's great to hear you're applying to Coventry!

If you have any questions about the accommodation, student life, city, etc let us know and we'll do our best to answer!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hey.I have applied and passed the interview for Coventry University London for January 2022 session for the course Global business MBA. But there is some issue regarding the student Portal.
Original post by Harshi_sharma
Hey.I have applied and passed the interview for Coventry University London for January 2022 session for the course Global business MBA. But there is some issue regarding the student Portal.

Hi @Harshi_sharma,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear about this.

What issues are you experiencing with the student portal? I think it may be best to contact the university and speak to a member of staff about this to clarify and resolve the situation. Please find the contact details below:

Direct Message

Alternatively, if you wish to speak to someone on the phone you may call on +44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT).

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @Harshi_sharma,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear about this.

What issues are you experiencing with the student portal? I think it may be best to contact the university and speak to a member of staff about this to clarify and resolve the situation. Please find the contact details below:

Direct Message

Alternatively, if you wish to speak to someone on the phone you may call on +44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT).

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

I am experiencing this issue. Can you tell me what does it mean as I am not able to click anything?
I tried to contact the live chat but it's not working.
I have to upload the documents in the portal.
Reply 12
Hii, i’m planning on applying for the september 2022 intake for the international accounting and finance degree. I was just a little confused about the reference part of the application form. Thank you!
I am experiencing this issue. Can you tell me what does it mean as I am not able to click anything?
I tried to contact the live chat but it's not working.
I have to upload the documents in the portal.

Original post by Achala31
Hii, i’m planning on applying for the september 2022 intake for the international accounting and finance degree. I was just a little confused about the reference part of the application form. Thank you!

Hey @Harshi_sharma and @Achala31,

Thank you both for your posts.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the issue during the application process, however, I am able to signpost you to the social media platforms where there are members from the university or International Office who may be able to assist with your problem. Bear in mind that it is the weekend so you may not get a response until during the week. Please find the links below.

Social Media
When direct messaging, please ensure to state your name and student ID so the university is able to identify you and help tailor their advice to you.

I hope this helps and you both are able to resolve your issues. If you guys have any further questions please share.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
After meeting all the conditions mentioned in my conditional offer letter, I haven't received my CAS yet. Classes starts from Jan 10th. I can apply for visa only after receiving CAS. Its getting late day by day. Kindly help me with CAS
Original post by Saransajeev
After meeting all the conditions mentioned in my conditional offer letter, I haven't received my CAS yet. Classes starts from Jan 10th. I can apply for visa only after receiving CAS. Its getting late day by day. Kindly help me with CAS

Hey which course you have applied for?
I've met all the conditions in my admission letter, but im yet to recieve my CAS. I applied for law and classes start January 10th and i haven't recieved my CAS yet. If i try to email the school, all i ger is an automated reply message
Hey which course you have applied for?

MA photography
M
Original post by Saransajeev

Original post by Nae.mikunmi
I've met all the conditions in my admission letter, but im yet to recieve my CAS. I applied for law and classes start January 10th and i haven't recieved my CAS yet. If i try to email the school, all i ger is an automated reply message

Hi @Saransajeev and @Nae.mikunmi,

Thank you both for your message.

It's great to hear you guys have met all the conditions and are awaiting CAS. Understandably, the wait isn't ideal however this means it won't be long until you're ready to move to Coventry! If you find that CAS is taking than expected, you are still able to commence your course online in the meantime. The International Office is putting together a plan in place which will be communicated across when ready.

Alternatively, if you wish to get in contact with the university, I strongly suggest using their social media platforms, which will likely generate a quicker response. You can find this in the original post in the thread 'Information Related to CAS'.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @Saransajeev and @Nae.mikunmi,

Thank you both for your message.

It's great to hear you guys have met all the conditions and are awaiting CAS. Understandably, the wait isn't ideal however this means it won't be long until you're ready to move to Coventry! If you find that CAS is taking than expected, you are still able to commence your course online in the meantime. The International Office is putting together a plan in place which will be communicated across when ready.

Alternatively, if you wish to get in contact with the university, I strongly suggest using their social media platforms, which will likely generate a quicker response. You can find this in the original post in the thread 'Information Related to CAS'.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest