University of Birmingham A101 2022 Entry

Watch
KaLi-JaDe
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
I emailed them and they replied to say they'll accept either form of the answer, which is a relief. Good luck with your revision prep!
Cheahr
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Am I correct that there will be two interview stations plus one role play station?
Cheahr
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone going to have interview this week? Or has anybody already completed the interview? How was it?
annab64
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Cheahr)
Am I correct that there will be two interview stations plus one role play station?
I think it is just one interview station and one role play!
Cheahr
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by annab64)
I think it is just one interview station and one role play!
Yes, two stations. I also read on the A100 2022 thread although I am not applying to A100. I am not sure at this stage what to prepare tbh. What should I focus now guys?
Stephie96
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Hi everyone, does anyone know if Birmingham have a waiting list or is it just offer/rejection?
annab64
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Stephie96)
Hi everyone, does anyone know if Birmingham have a waiting list or is it just offer/rejection?
Just offer/rejection I believe
Cheahr
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Are the A100 and A101 interviews scored differently by different panels?
Stephie96
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by annab64)
Just offer/rejection I believe
feels like extra pressure then! 😩 fingers crossed it’s the former
Sprocket999
Rep:
Report 10 hours ago
How did everyone find their interviews? Seems all those who filled in the Google Sheet had theirs today.

I was fairly happy with mine. A lot less stressful then I had imagined. Only having two stations was fairly nice as well.
Emm17___
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 hours ago
(Original post by Sprocket999)
How did everyone find their interviews? Seems all those who filled in the Google Sheet had theirs today.

I was fairly happy with mine. A lot less stressful then I had imagined. Only having two stations was fairly nice as well.
I've got mine tomorrow! What's the Google sheet? It's reassuring to hear a positive review - I'd been looking at the A100 thread and everyone there seemed to be saying it was horrendous 😂
jfuturesea
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 hours ago
(Original post by Sprocket999)

I hope yours went well. I found my interviewers really pleasant and felt that they were on my side. I know I really properly messed up a couple of answers, even as I said then I realised I’d totally messed up but then panicked and didn’t know whether to backtrack or not (I didn’t). So I doubt I’ll be offered a place, but it was well worth it for the experience. Overall a lot less stressful than I thought it would be. They all seemed lovely.
Sprocket999
Rep:
Report 9 minutes ago
(Original post by Emm17___)
I've got mine tomorrow! What's the Google sheet? It's reassuring to hear a positive review - I'd been looking at the A100 thread and everyone there seemed to be saying it was horrendous 😂
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1096770978

Not sure who made it, but it’s been posted in other GEM threads.
Last edited by Sprocket999; 8 minutes ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7.36%
October 2021 (112)
48.48%
November 2021 (23)
9.96%
December 2021 (31)
13.42%
January 2021 (20)
8.66%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (22)
9.52%