Barts and the London (QMUL) A101 2022 Entry

Watch
futuremedic1
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
sorry to be the bearer of bad news i emailed them and they said they aim to inform everyone by jan 14th now
Medswlon
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by futuremedic1)
sorry to be the bearer of bad news i emailed them and they said they aim to inform everyone by jan 14th now
Thanks for letting us know…
Sasha199910
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
have people seen that it looks like someone in the main GEM 2022 chat heard about rejection via UCAS track?
Jaydlily
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sasha199910)
have people seen that it looks like someone in the main GEM 2022 chat heard about rejection via UCAS track?
nope, where is this chat?
Sasha199910
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jaydlily)
nope, where is this chat?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...00344&page=153
carrotmuncher
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
yep just saw that! ah that's scaring me now
guess only time will tell *sigh*
Larapolat
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I think theyre talking about a different uni, they said QMU? Not QMUL or barts, or maybe it was a typo
Last edited by Larapolat; 2 weeks ago
nyckelharpa
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Larapolat)
I think theyre talking about a different uni, they said QMU? Not QMUL or barts, or maybe it was a typo
Who knows?
purpsdonk
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
QMU is like queen Mary’s uni Belfast tbh
Sasha199910
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by purpsdonk)
isn't that just Queen's University Belfast
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by purpsdonk)
Pretty sure the Queen of QUB isn't Queen Mary, it's probably Queen Victoria!

But either way, QUB is literally just Queen's University Belfast, no Mary in their name whatsoever.
Last edited by ecolier; 2 weeks ago
purpsdonk
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sasha199910)
isn't that just Queen's University Belfast
Oh lol my bad
Larapolat
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
rejections came thru on the a100 thread just now, wonder if some offers will be sent soon for us
Alive153
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Have there been any A101 interview invites yet?
Sasha199910
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve received nothing
xdrxchxrds
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I thought they would've by now but I've had no emails at all
MaddyWing22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone heard anything yet?! getting anxious now...
sandyb1996
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Not heard anything
carrotmuncher
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
neither!!
sandyb1996
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Going to nap till someone wakes me with an email 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (18)
7.29%
October 2021 (117)
47.37%
November 2021 (25)
10.12%
December 2021 (32)
12.96%
January 2021 (21)
8.5%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.53%