University of Bristol A108 2022 Entry

Watch
awastar
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations! What’s your UCAT score (if you mind)
pH092
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by spearj)
i got an interview as well!
Congrats. When did you get it?
spearj
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thank you!! my ucat is 2720 b1 and i got it 10:13 this morning
yippy-yikes
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by spearj)
thank you!! my ucat is 2720 b1 and i got it 10:13 this morning
Wow that's a broad range for the first batch sent out! Congrats!
sbezzle
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Got an interview! UCAT 2900 B2
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sbezzle)
Got an interview! UCAT 2900 B2
congrats!! how long ago did you received it?
Dully2003
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone have any info about the format of the interview, please?
pH092
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dully2003)
Does anyone have any info about the format of the interview, please?
I think they are doing a panel interview this year, there will be 2 interviewers and they will ask you 2 questions each so in total you have to answer 4 questions. Hope that helps🙂
pHindicator123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
where did you get the information that each interviewer will ask two questions as the website says it will take around 30 minutes for interview to finish.
yippy-yikes
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pHindicator123)
where did you get the information that each interviewer will ask two questions as the website says it will take around 30 minutes for interview to finish.
It says this on the website, hopefully this helps

"The formal interview will last approximately 30 minutes in a Structured Interview Format, with two assessors. Each assessor will ask two questions, and both assessors will assess your response separately; these independent scores will form an average for each question, which will produce your final interview score."
Last edited by yippy-yikes; 1 month ago
pHindicator123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yippy-yikes)
It says this on the website, hopefully this helps

"The formal interview will last approximately 30 minutes in a Structured Interview Format, with two assessors. Each assessor will ask two questions, and both assessors will assess your response separately; these independent scores will form an average for each question, which will produce your final interview score."
Do you know what kind of questions they could ask as 30 minutes seems like a lot for 4 questions as you are usually meant to spend 1-2m answering a question?
yippy-yikes
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pHindicator123)
Do you know what kind of questions they could ask as 30 minutes seems like a lot for 4 questions as you are usually meant to spend 1-2m answering a question?
The 30 minutes may be there incase of any technical issues and checking ID etc. Usually for MMI one question is answered in 5 minutes, but I'm not sure if follow-up questions will be asked?
pHindicator123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did anyone get an interview today from Bristol gateway as batches are supposedly sent out on Fridays?
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nope …I think I’ll get rejected
Snowisice
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by awastar)
Nope …I think I’ll get rejected
Ahh, same... I knew I didn't stand a chance and I still was so confident people out here pulling 2900 whilst I- nvmv... might try again next year or study something else
pHindicator123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello, does anyone actually know how many batches have been sent out for bristol gateway to med for this year because I have seen one batch so far get interviews? I know people got sent interviews on the 10th of December and I believe that is the first batch but I have not seen any other batches sent out yet.
Last edited by pHindicator123; 1 month ago
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They said they’ll get back to me in January (I received an email yesterday)
pHindicator123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by awastar)
They said they’ll get back to me in January (I received an email yesterday)
Are you referring to the Christmas email? if not, could you tell me exactly what they told you?.
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Name:  3E59AF5F-19DF-4597-86D4-9AFC4C4DAD6D.jpg.jpeg
Views: 36
Size:  32.7 KB
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Can you see that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.94%
October 2021 (116)
47.35%
November 2021 (25)
10.2%
December 2021 (32)
13.06%
January 2021 (21)
8.57%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.61%