University of Cambridge A101 2022 Entry

Watch
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Welcome to the Cambridge A101 2022 Entry Discussion.

Cambridge A101 2021 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6249900

For general information click: https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/medicine-graduate-course

For entry requirements click: https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/medicine-graduate-course#entry-requirements

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
Last edited by ecolier; 3 months ago
Wiganjames
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gemmaco11ins)
This time last year people had heard back, wonder if it’ll be soon
Hopefully!
ksennnn
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I haven’t found a thread for graduate applicants to Cambridge this year so I thought I would start one ☺️
Deepali2022
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey I applied to St Edmunds for GEM hoping to hear back soon
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ksennnn)
Hi! I haven’t found a thread for graduate applicants to Cambridge this year so I thought I would start one ☺️
Not looked very hard :laugh:

Here's the index, for future reference: Medical Schools Index 2022 Entry - The Student Room
ksennnn
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Deepali2022)
me tooooo
Wiganjames
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
me tooooo
Hi! I've applied to Lucy Cavendish. Good luck
ksennnn
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wiganjames)
Hi! I've applied to Lucy Cavendish. Good luck
Good luck to you as well ! apparently should be finding out soon ☺️
Wiganjames
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Good luck to you as well ! apparently should be finding out soon ☺️
Thank you! Hopefully it is soon, I think I read somewhere that we should hear back before Christmas!
Deepali2022
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you! Hopefully it is soon, I think I read somewhere that we should hear back before Christmas!
Yes on the St Edmunds page they told me by 15th December!!
Wiganjames
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes on the St Edmunds page they told me by 15th December!!
Ah right, that's great!
CarolineMur
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’ve also applied to Lucy and as the interview invites draw closer the imposter syndrome is getting worse! Hopefully we’ll all hear from them.
ElleLS
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’ve also applied to Lucy! So will interviews be held before Christmas or after?
Wiganjames
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CarolineMur)
I’ve also applied to Lucy and as the interview invites draw closer the imposter syndrome is getting worse! Hopefully we’ll all hear from them.
Ooo good luck! You have already successfully completed a degree so are definitely capable! I'm really not expecting to get an interview, but if you don't apply then you will never know.
Wiganjames
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ElleLS)
I’ve also applied to Lucy! So will interviews be held before Christmas or after?
Good luck! I'm not sure but as we're only a couple of weeks off Christmas now and we haven't heard anything I would imagine after.
ElleLS
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Good luck! I'm not sure but as we're only a couple of weeks off Christmas now and we haven't heard anything I would imagine after.
Thank you and you too! It’s quite daunting waiting to hear back whether we have an interview or not. Is anyone doing any preparation whilst we wait?
Deepali2022
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you and you too! It’s quite daunting waiting to hear back whether we have an interview or not. Is anyone doing any preparation whilst we wait?
St Edmunds stated we have MMI so I'm just looking up some videos and wiring down some questions if I don't get an interview I'll try again next year.
CarolineMur
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ooo good luck! You have already successfully completed a degree so are definitely capable! I'm really not expecting to get an interview, but if you don't apply then you will never know.
Thank you! Best of luck to you too!
CarolineMur
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I believe the invites will come out before Christmas but the actual interviews for A101 are set for February 2nd and 3rd according to the course website. There are a lot of tips for interview prep. There should be a mix of scientific method questions and critical analysis questions in the multiple mini interview style. They definitely want to see your workings and how you arrive at an answer in the interviews from my research. Other than that, they’re confidential so there aren’t any past ones to practice with or anything.
Last edited by CarolineMur; 1 month ago
Wiganjames
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CarolineMur)
Thank you! Best of luck to you too!
Thank you both
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (30)
7.03%
October 2021 (195)
45.67%
November 2021 (44)
10.3%
December 2021 (57)
13.35%
January 2021 (47)
11.01%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (40)
9.37%