ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago

Welcome to the HYMS A101 (Medicine with a Gateway Year) 2022 Entry Discussion.

HYMS A101 2021 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6560674

HYMS A101 2020 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6022520

For general information click: https://www.hyms.ac.uk/gateway-year

For entry requirements click: https://www.hyms.ac.uk/gateway-year#academicentryrequirement

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
awastar
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Did anyone else applied?
Samreen01
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I have, got an interview yesterday
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Omg congratulations!!
Samreen01
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you!
If u don’t mind me asking what other unis did u apply to?
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Plymouth, hull York,Leicester (all for foundation year) and Birmingham for children nursing.
What about you?
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Also what was your UCAT score ? And predicted grade?
yippy-yikes
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Oooo hello I applied and have an interview too (I'm a reapplicant after getting an offer from them last year). Good luck to you all!

Oh wait awastar it's you again lol (just come from the Bristol thread). You have a chance of getting an interview here depending on your stats, wishing the best of luck for you :yep:
Last edited by yippy-yikes; 2 weeks ago
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Tysm!!!!! And goodluck!!
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Also what about predicted grades I got BBB wbu?
I’m also nervous coz I’m from London ( not area of priority)
yippy-yikes
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by awastar)
Also what about predicted grades I got BBB wbu?
I’m also nervous coz I’m from London ( not area of priority)
My predicted are ABB (with B in Biology and Chemistry). Many people I remember last year were not in the priority region and got interviews, so hopefully that puts you at ease

Also, HYMS ranks everyone by points with UCAT, GCSEs and I can't remember what else. You can find it on the HYMS A100 thread :emog:
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Ok tysm goodluck!
hazza445
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
who hasn't received a response yet?
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Nope 😭
Joanna414
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I got an interview with ABB and 2550 band 3
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Congratulations!!!! 🎉🎉
Mediclax123
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Joanna414)
I got an interview with ABB and 2550 band 3
Congrats!!
Timmy_2000
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I haven't received any response yet and I am panicking now...
Fredly
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
No response back yet, I'm so stressed right now but I'm just going to carry on working hard. It's all in the hands of god right now.
Last edited by Fredly; 1 week ago
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Same I’m very worried 😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.99%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.1%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.69%
Finding the motivation (22)
24.18%
Getting distracted (14)
15.38%
Procrastination (36)
39.56%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed