The Student Room Group

University of Leicester A199 2022 Entry

Hi there, thanks for checking out this thread. This is the 2022 Entry discussion for University of Leicester A199.

We're now onto the 2023 application cycle, you can find the 2023 thread here. Of course, you are still welcome to browse this thread as well, but please post in the 2023 one if you have questions about Leicester.
:biggrin:

Welcome to the University of Leicester A199 (Medicine with Foundation Year) 2022 Entry Discussion.

Leicester A199 2021 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6560728

Leicester A199 2020 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6022554

For general information click: https://le.ac.uk/medicine/study/foundation-year

For entry requirements click: https://le.ac.uk/medicine/study/foundation-year/entry-requirements/academic-2022

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

First one hereeeee :smile:
Original post by asdasdihpi
First one hereeeee :smile:

also applied
what other unis did you apply for?
Reply 3
I also applied:smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
I’m surprised that only 3 of us are on here so far😭😭 but anyways an email about the eligibility requirement form just came through!
Reply 5
I’m surprised that only 3 of us are on here so far😭😭 but anyways an email about the eligibility requirement form just came through!

im pretty sure more applied they're just not here. I didn't received that. What was it about ?
Reply 6
Has anyone received interview yet?
Original post by awastar
im pretty sure more applied they're just not here. I didn't received that. What was it about ?

Yes lol ofc more people applied, I’m just surprised that only 3 of us are on TSR so far. It’s a form that you fill in just to prove that you're eligible for the course.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by awastar
Has anyone received interview yet?

No one will get an interview until the eligibility forms are sent out and normally (in previous years) they don’t send out interviews until the new year
Reply 9
No one will get an interview until the eligibility forms are sent out and normally (in previous years) they don’t send out interviews until the new year

ok that makes ALOT of sense. I've been worried sick.
Reply 10

Hey are you from the East Midlands ?
I’m from London and I’m scared coz they don’t prioritise us 😭
Reply 12
Original post by awastar
I’m from London and I’m scared coz they don’t prioritise us 😭

Me too and I’m really worried as I didn’t get the form😣
Can you tell me your stats if you don’t mind
UCAT 2320 ..predicted grade BBB …GCSEs 666655555….(terrible Ik) wbu?
Do you guys know anything about the cutoff score for this year? Have you calculated your scores?
Original post by awastar
ok that makes ALOT of sense. I've been worried sick.

Don't stress yourself out :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Saz1111
Hey are you from the East Midlands ?

Yes.
Btw maybe try calling or emailing if you haven't received a form. I went on last years thread and some people didn't receive one and some received it later but on the form, there's a deadline so maybe enquire about it (just in case you were meant to receive one)
Reply 17
Yes.
Btw maybe try calling or emailing if you haven't received a form. I went on last years thread and some people didn't receive one and some received it later but on the form, there's a deadline so maybe enquire about it (just in case you were meant to receive one)

If you don’t mind asking can you tell me your stats?
Has anyone sent off any other evidence other than the declaration for our parents?
I need to send mine off but I think that’s the only one I have to send off? Do we have to send proof of the earnings?

Quick Reply

Latest