ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago

Welcome to the University of Leicester A199 (Medicine with Foundation Year) 2022 Entry Discussion.

Leicester A199 2021 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6560728

Leicester A199 2020 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6022554

For general information click: https://le.ac.uk/medicine/study/foundation-year

For entry requirements click: https://le.ac.uk/medicine/study/foundation-year/entry-requirements/academic-2022

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
asdasdihpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
First one hereeeee
anisaffarah124
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asdasdihpi)
First one hereeeee
also applied
what other unis did you apply for?
awastar
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I also applied
Last edited by awastar; 2 weeks ago
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m surprised that only 3 of us are on here so far😭😭 but anyways an email about the eligibility requirement form just came through!
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m surprised that only 3 of us are on here so far😭😭 but anyways an email about the eligibility requirement form just came through!
im pretty sure more applied they're just not here. I didn't received that. What was it about ?
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone received interview yet?
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by awastar)
im pretty sure more applied they're just not here. I didn't received that. What was it about ?
Yes lol ofc more people applied, I’m just surprised that only 3 of us are on TSR so far. It’s a form that you fill in just to prove that you're eligible for the course.
Last edited by asdasdihpi; 2 weeks ago
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone received interview yet?
No one will get an interview until the eligibility forms are sent out and normally (in previous years) they don’t send out interviews until the new year
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
No one will get an interview until the eligibility forms are sent out and normally (in previous years) they don’t send out interviews until the new year
ok that makes ALOT of sense. I've been worried sick.
Saz1111
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey are you from the East Midlands ?
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m from London and I’m scared coz they don’t prioritise us 😭
Saz1111
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m from London and I’m scared coz they don’t prioritise us 😭
Me too and I’m really worried as I didn’t get the form😣
Can you tell me your stats if you don’t mind
awastar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
UCAT 2320 ..predicted grade BBB …GCSEs 666655555….(terrible Ik) wbu?
dfgndflkj
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you guys know anything about the cutoff score for this year? Have you calculated your scores?
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
ok that makes ALOT of sense. I've been worried sick.
Don't stress yourself out
Last edited by asdasdihpi; 2 weeks ago
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Saz1111)
Hey are you from the East Midlands ?
Yes.
Btw maybe try calling or emailing if you haven't received a form. I went on last years thread and some people didn't receive one and some received it later but on the form, there's a deadline so maybe enquire about it (just in case you were meant to receive one)
Saz1111
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Yes.
Btw maybe try calling or emailing if you haven't received a form. I went on last years thread and some people didn't receive one and some received it later but on the form, there's a deadline so maybe enquire about it (just in case you were meant to receive one)
If you don’t mind asking can you tell me your stats?
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Saz1111)
If you don’t mind asking can you tell me your stats?
achieved alevels: AAB
gcses: 877777665
ucat: 2550 b3 (didn’t prepare for situational which I regret )
I don’t think the forms are a stats thing as I mentioned above some people that got offers didn’t get the form.
Pinkpen11
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone sent off any other evidence other than the declaration for our parents?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads