Alekszdnx
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I need to send mine off but I think that’s the only one I have to send off? Do we have to send proof of the earnings?
s_m2222
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Alekszdnx)
I need to send mine off but I think that’s the only one I have to send off? Do we have to send proof of the earnings?
don’t think so unless you stated it on the form
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Does anyone here know how foundation applicants are ranked? Apparently it’s a score out of 60. How does that system work?
awastar
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
https://le.ac.uk/-/media/uol/docs/ac...a199-final.pdf
s_m2222
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Does anyone here know how foundation applicants are ranked? Apparently it’s a score out of 60. How does that system work?
I thought it was 64
kylie0805
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Hi everyone! Good luck with all your applications. I was reading past replies, and it seems that you have received an eligibility form email... I have not received an email yet and was wondering if I should wait a bit longer or call them up?? I'm quite clueless haha
Pinkpen11
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Dont worry theyre not giving out interviews till the new year also they may not need an eligiblilty form from u, they may just look at whats shown on ucas. Some people got it later than others !
kylie0805
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
ahh okay. Thank you so much!!
Last edited by kylie0805; 3 days ago
awastar
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I call them on the 23rd of November and they said they haven’t started giving out eligibility forms yet …so Dw I’m also very nerdy since I just got rejected from HYMS 😭
kylie0805
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Oo okay thank you!
And 😣😣 I hope you are able to get in to the other unis you applied for!
s_m2222
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
I’m so nervous. Leicester is my top choice and I’ve already been rejected from 2 unis 🥲
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.42%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.04%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.29%
Finding the motivation (24)
25%
Getting distracted (14)
14.58%
Procrastination (39)
40.63%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.04%

Watched Threads