University of Leicester A199 2022 Entry

Watch
s_m2222
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rosie0502)
I’m so sorry I’m not with it at all today 🤣
It’s ok 😂🥰
Anthony_cox123
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
How are you calculating your points?
s_m2222
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anthony_cox123)
How are you calculating your points?
Leicester scoring document available on their website
Anthony_cox123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s_m2222)
Leicester scoring document available on their website
Ah thanks. Do we know what the the scoring cut off was for last year?
s_m2222
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anthony_cox123)
Ah thanks. Do we know what the the scoring cut off was for last year?
I believe is was 49 for national and 46 for East midland but not completely sure for 2020. I also vaguely remember it may have risen to 52 for 2021 according to last years thread but not completely sure again
Anthony_cox123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I believe is was 49 for national and 46 for East midland but not completely sure for 2020. I also vaguely remember it may have risen to 52 for 2021 according to last years thread but not completely sure again
Oh right okay, thank you!
sparklycat
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
was this 52 for east midlands applicants or home applicants ?? also surely 52 out of 64 is WAY too high to be the cut off
i remember at the open day you’re just expected to be at least in the bottom two deciles and i don’t remember what was said ab gcses
Last edited by sparklycat; 1 month ago
s_m2222
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sparklycat)
was this 52 for east midlands applicants or home applicants ?? also surely 52 out of 64 is WAY too high to be the cut off
i remember at the open day you’re just expected to be at least in the bottom two deciles and i don’t remember what was said ab gcses
I think it’s 52 for national applicants but not sure. Also when you said ‘expected to be at least in the bottom two deciles’ are you referring to UCAT score
Last edited by s_m2222; 1 month ago
sparklycat
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think it’s 52 for national applicants but not sure. Also when you said ‘expected to be at least in the bottom two deciles’ are you referring to UCAT score
yes
s_m2222
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes
thanks
hamzakhurshid
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
anyone got news?
sparklycat
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hamzakhurshid)
anyone got news?
no ones going to here anything during the christmas holidays
s_m2222
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
anyone got news?
Nope, christmas break
dfgndflkj
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
no ones going to here anything during the christmas holidays
Tbf, I thought the same thing but I got an invite to interview from another uni today.
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dfgndflkj)
Tbf, I thought the same thing but I got an invite to interview from another uni today.
exactly, same here
sparklycat
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
exactly, same here
what uni was it ?? but also leicester have said we’re not going to here back from them until new years anyways. but congrats on the good news !!
awastar
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
what uni was it ?? but also leicester have said we’re not going to here back from them until new years anyways. but congrats on the good news !!
Did you received an email about that today?
sparklycat
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by awastar)
Did you received an email about that today?
no not today it’s when i sent in the eligibility form it sent it on the automated email
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
nottingham for a108
sparklycat
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
has anyone heard anything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (16)
6.96%
October 2021 (112)
48.7%
November 2021 (23)
10%
December 2021 (31)
13.48%
January 2021 (20)
8.7%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (22)
9.57%