University of Nottingham A108 2022 Entry

Watch
studentinneed17
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by User3982)
I would’ve thought they’ve sent out invites for our course by now, do you think they’ll send some out during the weekend or they’ll start on Monday?
I would say maybe next week. Tbh I only saw most a100 people getting invites only in the later part of this week (not today/weekend). And they generally get invites before a108, so yeah maybe next week
studentinneed17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
No one heard anything?
hamzakhurshid
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
not yet, aaaaaaa i'm getting hella anxious
miriam_oronze
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know how to calculate their score?
User3982
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by miriam_oronze)
Does anyone know how to calculate their score?
https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/medicin...n-process.aspx
miriam_oronze
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Is a score of 98 good?
yumnum444
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know the cut off score for last year?
studentinneed17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yumnum444)
Does anyone know the cut off score for last year?
The previous cut off scores are sort of irrelevant since the scoring system changed but the most recent data is from 2020 and it was 38/56 for A108 (then 31/56 for A18L If it’s applicable)
batoolfatymah
Report 1 month ago
I have a question, so basically as we got into lockdown just before our GCSEs, we were given teacher assessed grades and mine were pretty bad as I was a refugee and was only at school in UK for 1.5 year so the teachers were unable to see my potential so I sat the exams in November 2020 and improved a lot. I saw on Nottingham website yesterday that they say they do not accept Gcse resits so, are November exams considered as resits? It is stressing me out as Nottingham is my first choice and I don't have much hope from my other options.
miriam_oronze
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by batoolfatymah)
I have a question, so basically as we got into lockdown just before our GCSEs, we were given teacher assessed grades and mine were pretty bad as I was a refugee and was only at school in UK for 1.5 year so the teachers were unable to see my potential so I sat the exams in November 2020 and improved a lot. I saw on Nottingham website yesterday that they say they do not accept Gcse resits so, are November exams considered as resits? It is stressing me out as Nottingham is my first choice and I don't have much hope from my other options.
Have you tried calling or emailing them to explain your situation?
User3982
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by batoolfatymah)
I emailed them about this before and they said that they consider the November 2020 exams as first sittings and they only consider it a resit if you took it in the summer of 2021, so you’re fine!
batoolfatymah
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by User3982)
I emailed them about this before and they said that they consider the November 2020 exams as first sittings and they only consider it a resit if you took it in the summer of 2021, so you’re fine!
Thank you soo much x
studentinneed17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
starting to think they forgot about us guys who have applied to this course
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by studentinneed17)
starting to think they forgot about us guys who have applied to this course
lmao same ahahah, they might be late
Anthony_cox123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Still no interview invites?
squishymuffin
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
last year, i got an interview invite to nottingham on the 8th of december
studentinneed17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it’s just really odd right? maybe they’re doing all the a100 course first then us but i don’t see or know why, if that even is the case
medicphd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think they get all of the A100's out of the way first. I'm applying for A101 and none of us have heard anything yet either.
Anthony_cox123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So we realistically won’t get interview invites until January now right?
studentinneed17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anthony_cox123)
So we realistically won’t get interview invites until January now right?
I have no idea tbh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7%
October 2021 (116)
47.74%
November 2021 (24)
9.88%
December 2021 (32)
13.17%
January 2021 (21)
8.64%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.7%