The Student Room Group

University of Nottingham A108 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by User3982
I would’ve thought they’ve sent out invites for our course by now, do you think they’ll send some out during the weekend or they’ll start on Monday?

I would say maybe next week. Tbh I only saw most a100 people getting invites only in the later part of this week (not today/weekend). And they generally get invites before a108, so yeah maybe next week
No one heard anything? :frown:
not yet, aaaaaaa i'm getting hella anxious
Does anyone know how to calculate their score?
Is a score of 98 good?
Does anyone know the cut off score for last year?
Original post by yumnum444
Does anyone know the cut off score for last year?

The previous cut off scores are sort of irrelevant since the scoring system changed but the most recent data is from 2020 and it was 38/56 for A108 (then 31/56 for A18L If it’s applicable)
I have a question, so basically as we got into lockdown just before our GCSEs, we were given teacher assessed grades and mine were pretty bad as I was a refugee and was only at school in UK for 1.5 year so the teachers were unable to see my potential so I sat the exams in November 2020 and improved a lot. I saw on Nottingham website yesterday that they say they do not accept Gcse resits so, are November exams considered as resits? It is stressing me out as Nottingham is my first choice and I don't have much hope from my other options.
Original post by batoolfatymah
I have a question, so basically as we got into lockdown just before our GCSEs, we were given teacher assessed grades and mine were pretty bad as I was a refugee and was only at school in UK for 1.5 year so the teachers were unable to see my potential so I sat the exams in November 2020 and improved a lot. I saw on Nottingham website yesterday that they say they do not accept Gcse resits so, are November exams considered as resits? It is stressing me out as Nottingham is my first choice and I don't have much hope from my other options.

Have you tried calling or emailing them to explain your situation?
Original post by batoolfatymah

I emailed them about this before and they said that they consider the November 2020 exams as first sittings and they only consider it a resit if you took it in the summer of 2021, so you’re fine!
Original post by User3982
I emailed them about this before and they said that they consider the November 2020 exams as first sittings and they only consider it a resit if you took it in the summer of 2021, so you’re fine!

Thank you soo much x
starting to think they forgot about us guys who have applied to this course
Original post by studentinneed17
starting to think they forgot about us guys who have applied to this course

lmao same ahahah, they might be late
Still no interview invites?
last year, i got an interview invite to nottingham on the 8th of december
it’s just really odd right? maybe they’re doing all the a100 course first then us but i don’t see or know why, if that even is the case
I think they get all of the A100's out of the way first. I'm applying for A101 and none of us have heard anything yet either.
So we realistically won’t get interview invites until January now right?
Original post by Anthony_cox123
So we realistically won’t get interview invites until January now right?

I have no idea tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending